Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning: Version 1.3.1 is Live!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Version 1.3.1 of Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning is now on live servers. The new version introduces major adjustments to the City Invasion design to make it more accessible to users, as well as improvement to the flow of the city invasion stages themselves. A significant contribution to the increased accessibility of city invasions is the decoupling of fortresses from the requirements to initiate a city siege.

Additionally, keeps have been redesigned to now incorporate two ramps leading up to the Keep Lord. A recently published developer diary provides an in-depth look at the redesigned keeps.

The patch also features significant performance boosts and bug fixes, as well as improvements to the battlefied map UI so players can know at a glance what the exact status of keeps and battlefield objectives.

For the full patch notes and highlights, go here.

Comments

• coffeecoffee Member Posts: 2,007

Hum.. does any one care any more?

ECHO!       ECHO!            ECHO!               ECHO!

OMG! im being Merged... help m.................................

• Maleus666Maleus666 Member UncommonPosts: 75

Believe man, a lot of guys. I cant wait to come home and test this new patch.

Btw ppl are saying about Aion, preapre for deception.

Go to hell!

• TheStarheartTheStarheart Member Posts: 368
    Originally posted by Maleus666

Believe man, a lot of guys. I cant wait to come home and test this new patch.
    Btw ppl are saying about Aion, preapre for deception.

Actually a majority of information about Aion is pretty great. Notice all the unique hits on this page and the hype section? Oh, I've also had great experiences with it. If you just read a little more you'd notice that while not all people like Aion, it is pretty well-received among those who actually tried it.

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965
    Originally posted by coffee

Hum.. does any one care any more?
    ECHO!       ECHO!            ECHO!               ECHO!
    OMG! im being Merged... help m.................................

HA HA. This made me actually laugh. Thanks for that!

But yeah, the WAR forums are pretty much dead. Even Warhammer Alliance is a mere ghost of it's former self.

• OgrelinOgrelin Member Posts: 636

I'm looking forward to come home and test this to.

and fyi the servermergers are good! for the people who still play.

• LeucentLeucent Member Posts: 2,371

I still play from time to time, and still enjoy it. The game is improving albeit it should have been this way awhile back. The team working on it now is finally getting it and it seems are making it closer to a DAOC2 which I m fine with. With the mention of fortresses not needed to cap a city but they have plans for it , I m guessing a relic system of some sort. Really just scrap the design of them, make them simple(less graphic intensive) and plunk in relics and boom DAOC2 even closer. Just a guess but I think a viable one.

• AlanthusAlanthus Member Posts: 119
    Originally posted by Leucent

I still play from time to time, and still enjoy it. The game is improving albeit it should have been this way awhile back. The team working on it now is finally getting it and it seems are making it closer to a DAOC2 which I m fine with. With the mention of fortresses not needed to cap a city but they have plans for it , I m guessing a relic system of some sort. Really just scrap the design of them, make them simple(less graphic intensive) and plunk in relics and boom DAOC2 even closer. Just a guess but I think a viable one.

It's a good game and I think you may be right about inching closer to DAOC2 which is great IMO, let Aion take the licks for trying to be the new WoW killer and just keep on improving the game and those of us usually too busy playing it to post on the forums will be happy :)