Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wondering if DF will run on this system

MaverickrollMaverickroll Member UncommonPosts: 123

Since theres no demo and before I drop $50

Pentium 4 Duo Core 2.0ghz
4GB DDR2
Mobile Intel(R) Series 4 Chipset yes, crappy intergated card but it has plenty of vram and supports up to pixel shader 4.0 (mentioning cause the wiki entry says you need 2.0 or better)
Windows Vista Home Basic (what i'd give for XP)

really want to play this, i come from UO, Neocron, Shadowbane, etc where pvp was at its finest

Comments

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183

is that a laptop, or just a desktop with integrated video?? I'm not sure about that graphics card, man.

TBH, it doesn't take much to run DF....it's pretty fast, and runs pretty well on lower end machines, so other than your graphics card you'd be fine. Just not sure about that integrated card.....you'll want to turn shadows off for sure (they suck anyway).

• RespitRespit Member Posts: 770
    Originally posted by Crichton

Since theres no demo and before I drop $50
    Pentium 4 Duo Core 2.0ghz

4GB DDR2

Mobile Intel(R) Series 4 Chipset yes, crappy intergated card but it has plenty of vram and supports up to pixel shader 4.0 (mentioning cause the wiki entry says you need 2.0 or better)

Windows Vista Home Basic (what i'd give for XP)
    really want to play this, i come from UO, Neocron, Shadowbane, etc where pvp was at its finest

You should be fine.

Looks like you have one of the GMA 4500 series, Cantiga or Eaglelake, as your iGPU.

Like was mentioned, if you run into problems, turning shadows off will help. Also, post processing.

DarkFall FAQ - Read then Question with Boldness