Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Club Penguin is the best MMORPG ever

AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

Just pulling your leg.

What I really meant was

What is this kids chat room doing on MMORPG.com?

Thank you.

Edit* nvm just read this site is for 'online free role playing games' also, so I suppose this qualifies into this.

?

Comments

• SaetiaBelleSaetiaBelle Member UncommonPosts: 53
    edited November 2023

xx

Post edited by SaetiaBelle on
    Hey, Belle here. Full time mom of 3. Married to Dwayne. Moved to the US some years ago. Love it! 
    "Forget the unwritten, uncollected works of the poet
    You never were." - a song lyric from Saetia, my fave band in the world. 
  • Kills4FunKills4Fun Member Posts: 14

Only thing good about this game is card justu sooo fun u have to get a black belt and face the sensei thats when u show if you are really good :P

• CooperKidCooperKid Member Posts: 1

Remember, this game is designed for young children. It's actually a brilliant game, as it allows children to chat with each other, but is very safe and well moderated. It also has loads of minigames, both single and multiplayer, which themselves can be a lot of fun.

• mrcalhoumrcalhou Member UncommonPosts: 1,444
    Originally posted by Kills4Fun

Only thing good about this game is card justu sooo fun u have to get a black belt and face the sensei thats when u show if you are really good :P

Wha...?

--------
    "Chemistry: 'We do stuff in lab that would be a felony in your garage.'"

The most awesomest after school special T-shirt:
    Front: UNO Chemistry Club
    Back: /\OH --> Bad Decisions

• KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789

My kids used to play this but what was fun is my hubby made a character named Say10 (satan) and would spam the channels with stupid stuff..was a blast actually lol.

• RenhakaRenhaka Member Posts: 2

Meh, too young, and they won't be that much interested into computers anyways. I just don't think that chat rooms (which is basically what this is (along with habbo)) should be on MMORPG, and you don't level anything, and most of the stuf f you have to pay for. Just another scam to get parents to pay money to childern in an already horrible economy -.-"

• NurabuttNurabutt Member Posts: 26

nah man best MMO is hello kitty online

• KozomKozom Member Posts: 121

i actually registered to this game several months ago and played for like 1 minute lol

I found the game by being bored ... i littetaly typed      i am bored     in google and club penguin came up lol 

• weblinkz2002weblinkz2002 Member Posts: 112
    Originally posted by CooperKid

Remember, this game is designed for young children. It's actually a brilliant game, as it allows children to chat with each other, but is very safe and well moderated. It also has loads of minigames, both single and multiplayer, which themselves can be a lot of fun.

And you must be someone who works for DIMG or connected to the WDW company.

If you're going to argue a good game for kids, it's toontown. Play with your doodle!

~Webby "This MMO needs more dead bird."

• thaniththanith Member Posts: 144

statements like:

1. BEST bla bla bla EVER
    2. KILLZ game ... bla bla
    3. YOU MUST try .... <insert microtransaction crap here> ...

are best taken what they are:

simple, blunt advertisements without any value

• weblinkz2002weblinkz2002 Member Posts: 112
    Originally posted by thanith

statements like:

BEST bla bla bla EVER
    KILLZ game ... bla bla
    YOU MUST try .... <insert microtransaction crap here> ...

are best taken what they are:

simple, blunt advertisements without any value

I hope that was in reference to the OP. Because my post was laced with sarcasm.

~Webby "This MMO needs more dead bird."

• scuubeedooscuubeedoo Member Posts: 458

this is a Darkfall killer

"Traditionally, massively multiplier online games have been about three basic gameplay pillars – combat, exploration and character progression. In Alganon, in addition to these we've added the fourth pillar to the equation: Copy & Paste."

• BarCrowBarCrow Member UncommonPosts: 2,195

If you think this game is fun now....just wait for their expansion for even younger players...Look for the CLUB BABY SEAL xpac in stores and on digital download soon!!!!!  ; )

• ThanosxpThanosxp Member UncommonPosts: 177

Just to remember: MMORPG.com put club penguin among the top 5 greatest mmorpg after wow.

http://www.mmorpg.com/showFeature.cfm/feature/3876/page/2

Sad,isn't it? 

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167
    Originally posted by Thanosxp

Just to remember: MMORPG.com put club penguin among the top 5 greatest mmorpg after wow.
    http://www.mmorpg.com/showFeature.cfm/feature/3876/page/2
    Sad,isn't it? 

=/

?

• ArindielArindiel Member Posts: 3

Actually, it was a top 10 BEST (not greatest) and the author stated specifically he was being objective and judging from a myriad of perspectives. Like it's success...  Bear in mind this game was not designed for people who play WoW or Aion etc... It's a childrens game. The only thing that's sad is dolts like you who bash something for the sake of bashing it.

• Schutzy121Schutzy121 Member Posts: 58

I totally disagree that club penguin is the best mmorpg. Here's why.

1. Membership totally unbalances gameplay

2. Not much fighting or any violence that makes gameplay fun

3. No cool add-ons that advances gameplay.

YOU JUST GOT SCHUTZED

• popcorn2199popcorn2199 Member Posts: 52

Its an alright game.....its the best disney game which doesnt take much considering the only other cometitor is toontown.

-popcorn2199