Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Activation not working

Hi, I'm in the US and I went through the account process only to have a message of sincere apology at the end of it 8 )  I saw the screenshots and thought the game looked pretty cool but they have issues on their end apparently.  Anybody else having issues?

"I'm not cheap I'm incredibly subconsciously financially optimized"
"The worst part of censorship is ------------------"

Comments

• grandpagamergrandpagamer Member Posts: 2,221

No i d/loaded thursday night  with no problem and im in NA.

• choujiofkonochoujiofkono Member Posts: 852

They sent me an e-mail saying they had to enable it manually with no explanation as to why.  I can log into the game fine now.

• DefectDefect Member Posts: 246

I have never played a game as terrible as Ether Saga. It is complete rubbish. If you can not login to the game, they are doing you a favor.

• choujiofkonochoujiofkono Member Posts: 852
    Originally posted by Defect

I have never played a game as terrible as Ether Saga. It is complete rubbish. If you can not login to the game, they are doing you a favor.

Hmm... can you explain that a little?  I spent some time on it tonight and leveled a character up to the teens.  It was a very enjoyable experience.  Graphics are top notch ( Perfect World engine is really something special ) and the music and sound effects compliment the game perfectly.  This is a game of relaxation and contemplation.  It doesn't run in the same vein as the greifing pvp type mmo's.  I have to say that for a F2P, or even a P2P it really stands out from the crowd and offers something special.  At first glance it seems a little shallow but once you get an hour or so passed the introduction it starts to show the depth of character options and pet strategy.  My character has been fairly well balanced up to this point and has felt both powerful and a sense of danger if you get in over your head with the wrong enemies... so pretty much worth the high reviews IMHO.  I would say that the first impression is great but comes off a little "kiddy" but if you can see your way passed that then the details really start to pop and it becomes a game I really can't see anyone not liking.

• brighidmariebrighidmarie Member UncommonPosts: 1

Of course you know that at level 30 the game becomes open PVP.

• grandpagamergrandpagamer Member Posts: 2,221

I played to level 13 and uninstalled tonight. While the game is graphically nice i found it boring. I dont want to cause anyone not to try it on my opinion alone  as some might find it a good game. I thought i would try it while waiting for Aion betas and its release. It does have the "magical" feel to it , just not for me. Ive played all the PTP games that interests me and perhaps im a bit jaded but i expect more than ESO delivers.