Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTF!

hobo9766hobo9766 Member UncommonPosts: 457

Why is this here? Don't tell me the nightmare is starting again with this?

Comments

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

You have GOT to be shitting me.

If you're going to bring back the forum for this POS, then bring back all the forum threads, as well. Let people see the history of this debacle, or remove it from the list.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

April 1st was like so two months ago...this has to be a joke.

• Legato89Legato89 Member Posts: 297

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• miagisanmiagisan Member Posts: 5,156

i think an explanation is in order

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698

If Aventurine can get away with it why not these guys? lol

• fldashfldash Member UncommonPosts: 227

They got my money already... I wouldn't mind seeing a product... ;)

Former xFire user... I only wanted a game tracker and messenger, not a screenshot taker, video recording, broadcasting piece of bloatware.

• fldashfldash Member UncommonPosts: 227

Well... Quad Software was developing Age of Mourning... and now they have Grome, which Mortal Online is using... coincidence?

Maybe Mortal Online IS Age of Mourning?

http://pc.ign.com/articles/862/862466p1.html

Former xFire user... I only wanted a game tracker and messenger, not a screenshot taker, video recording, broadcasting piece of bloatware.

• kriebloodkrieblood Member Posts: 223
    Originally posted by Teala

April 1st was like so two months ago...this has to be a joke.

Whats the story behind this game anyways it release people downloaded the game and couldnt sign in what happened.

i remember Dark and Light people signed into a game with no textures and if they did sign in at the first day before Vworld busted them the textures sucked where basic and just complete lol.

Mortal Online/EarthRise/Project V13
    TheVindicators.com

• hobo9766hobo9766 Member UncommonPosts: 457

Originally posted by krieblood
    Originally posted by Teala April 1st was like so two months ago...this has to be a joke.

Whats the story behind this game anyways it release people downloaded the game and couldnt sign in what happened.
    i remember Dark and Light people signed into a game with no textures and if they did sign in at the first day before Vworld busted them the textures sucked where basic and just complete lol.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/37720
  • Einherjar_LCEinherjar_LC Member UncommonPosts: 1,055

Hmm...just came across this forum while looking for some new MMO's.

If this is for real,  please bring back all the old forum posts so the new people can be enlightened.

Actually, why is this even still here after all of that crap?

Einherjar_LC says: WTB the true successor to UO or Asheron's Call pst!

• hobo9766hobo9766 Member UncommonPosts: 457

It seems they are back I found this on the game lists today. I wonder what the reason is these things are popping back up for? Mods or management care to comment?
    www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/category/394