Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something New

Mystik86Mystik86 Member CommonPosts: 380

Going to keep this brief.

Looking for a game I can solo in easily (with obvious challenges). Emphasis on solo play here. I absolutely hate grouping/raiding.

Good roleplay community.

Exceptional character creation options (lots of choices or chargen sliders).

Don't care about crafting atm.

Lots of content.

PvP is unimportant to me.

Interesting and fun combat system.

Comments

• BladinBladin Member UncommonPosts: 1,089

if you haven't tried it, I think city of heroes would fit the bill exactly.

• creioncreion Member Posts: 78

final fantasy 1-9

• Mystik86Mystik86 Member CommonPosts: 380

Played CoH/X for a while. Done with it...

@creion: I love the series but I'm looking for an MMO, not a single player game.

• LilianeLiliane Member Posts: 591

First you have conflict in you requests. 

Be part of roleplaying community is about been with others and doing stuff with others. Game where is good roleplaying, has less actions, is build around player economy (crafting) and has alot of grouping in general.  This is because it supports more social community kind of feelings. Been alone or in heavy combat action, doesn't support roleplaying, because been alone or too busy for roleplaying.

Basicly the game what you want, doesn't exist yet. Closes in general would be CoH, but if we ignore you requests....

Alot of content and easy to solo: Lotro, WoW, RoM

Little different: DDO, EQ2, GW

Hard to say much, because there is still so many mmorpgs what I haven't played.  Good character look customation can be found only few games, like CoH and perfect world. Roleplaying can be found mmorpgs where is generally more mature community with good game atmosphere, like UO, Ryzom, Lotro, EQ2.

Then there is other games, but I haven't played them like: Vanguard, Warhammer, Ace of Conan

MMORPG.COM has worst forum editor ever exists

• StaticforceStaticforce Member Posts: 22

Dunno if you already tried this. its an oldie but still just as strong as the rest. Ragnarok Online has a good character creation with a handful of classes that branch off into many other interesting classes. It can be heavily solo related, you dont have to rely on anyone really (cough flyff....) and the community is usually very interesting. If paying for the iro version is abit to much, just go google some private servers they range from slow rates to fast rates to suit your needs. Enjoy.

---Current MMO's Playing---
    God Wars
    (Waiting for Aion)

• Mystik86Mystik86 Member CommonPosts: 380

@Liliane: For the leveling process I enjoy being solo. I'm not saying I don't want to be around other people, I just want to be able to enjoy the game when I don't have anyone around to play with.

As for the suggestions, if you check my profile I have listed all the MMOs I have played, want to play and am currently playing.