Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[ECO] CBT Keys and Client download available now!

As refer to the previous post annouced that ECO will running CBT on this wednesday,

So, Are you get ready to adventure the fantasyt world?

Here to register your CBT ID, and please download the game client as fast as you can!

See you there!!!

CBT Registration Pages

eco.runup.com.my/en/account_apply/account_apply.php

CBT Client Download Pages

http://eco.runup.com.my/en/05-download/05-01-01.php

CBT Time and Date :  8th July 21:00 (GMT+8)  ** For US/CANADA 9:00am Wednesday 8th July **

You can download Client with GamersHell.com (High Speed for US/Europe/Canada Player)

www.gamershell.com/download_48180.shtml

Comments

• denise2heartdenise2heart Member Posts: 9

yey! cbt i cant wait to play it thanks! I hope its not a grind fest....

• DiabloheadDiablohead Member Posts: 29

It looks interesting so I will give it a shot.

• JyveTurkeyJyveTurkey Member UncommonPosts: 24

Looks like a grindfest so far to me. =P Then again, isn't any MMORPG for the most part?

• patrikd23patrikd23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,155

Sorry I am sooooooooo fed up with clicktowalkhellokittygrindfestwithitemshopsandnoscreenshotsonsite games. No Thanks

Having fun so far, will spend a lot of time in the game tomorrow.

• L0stL0st Member Posts: 77

Can't seem to register. Keep giving me an error with I try and sumbit my account info.

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

when does open beta start

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

No idea, but right now it's playing like one. Unless they stopped accepting accounts.