Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching For A RP Guild

Mystik86Mystik86 Member CommonPosts: 380

Hey there. I am searching for a freeform RP guild currently playing Darkfall with long-term goals. Anything like this out there?

Comments

• seeyouspacec0wboyseeyouspacec0wboy Member UncommonPosts: 714

not sure BUT I will be joining when the NA server goes live sometime next week and I will be looking for a similar guild as well. Ill be starting one if I dont find one.

you gonna be playing on the euro server?

Originally posted by Scagweed22
    is it the graphics? the repetativenesses? i mean what is the point? you could be so much more productive in real life
    Real life brings repetition and pointlessness too. The only thing real life offers is Great graphics. Its kinda expensive too and way to dependent on the cash shop. Totally pay to win as well. No thank you. Ill stick to my games.

• Mystik86Mystik86 Member CommonPosts: 380

Not sure if I will be on the NA or Euro server but I do know I don't really want to pay for the NA client...

• seeyouspacec0wboyseeyouspacec0wboy Member UncommonPosts: 714

Honestly, if it were me and I really liked the game and planned on playing for for months or even years to come, I would dish out the 50 for the NA client if I had it. Your gaming experience will be SO much better.

Originally posted by Scagweed22
    is it the graphics? the repetativenesses? i mean what is the point? you could be so much more productive in real life
    Real life brings repetition and pointlessness too. The only thing real life offers is Great graphics. Its kinda expensive too and way to dependent on the cash shop. Totally pay to win as well. No thank you. Ill stick to my games.

• Mystik86Mystik86 Member CommonPosts: 380

We'll see what happens I guess...

• GrubbsGradyGrubbsGrady Member UncommonPosts: 371

I just re-subbed and am loving it, I too am looking for a solid RP clan to be part of. If you folks end up making on please tell me about it! Thanks.