Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some QQ and ideas.

astrob0yastrob0y Member Posts: 702

Please devs. Cant you code some nipples so this lovely game will get some attention? Cuse its a damn solid mmo with alot of funny things to do even at the newbie area (that often is quite dull for an experince mmo player). So more nipples and maybe headshots and we are on the go.

I7@4ghz, 5970@ 1 ghz/5ghz, water cooled||Former setups Byggblogg||Byggblogg 2|| Msi Wind u100

Comments

• LordDeemsLordDeems Member Posts: 10

=]

Arbiter to the 7Knights

• Shiva_ShadowShiva_Shadow Member Posts: 216

<giggles>  NIPPLES!!

Absolutely, this game is definitively one of the top ten f2p's out there.

• khirmellkhirmell Member Posts: 40

I wanna play it but they this message appears when you try to register.

Our sincerest apologies, we cannot provide service to players in your region or to players using open proxies.Please contact support at [email protected] to resolve this issue.

can someone help give me an account for this game please. i already downloaded it T_T

• inuyasha0021inuyasha0021 Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by khirmell

I wanna play it but they this message appears when you try to register.
    Our sincerest apologies, we cannot provide service to players in your region or to players using open proxies.Please contact support at [email protected] to resolve this issue.
    can someone help give me an account for this game please. i already downloaded it T_T

Try it now : https://register.perfectworld.com/register

But I gotta warn you, this game is grindfest and not much people play it (Well I joined West-Coast server).

• khirmellkhirmell Member Posts: 40

What is a game without grinding... i played cabal and i got bored already because of the fast leveling. But thanks for the warning.

• wildchyldwildchyld Member Posts: 35

The pet system is a bit too complicated for me but its neat. I think I need to take some time to play with it more.