Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free playtime, seems to be on?

OrphesOrphes Member UncommonPosts: 3,039

I just opened the station launcher and noticed that Starwars Galaxies was availble.

No indication on whe it ends though, but I am able to download it through the patcher.

I'm so broke. I can't even pay attention.
"You have the right not to be killed"

Comments

• BiboraBibora Member Posts: 22

Yeah, seems it's active to me too.

Might be another free time they are giving away. Just wait for the email.

The future is ours.

• MathosMathos Member Posts: 897

Dam where are my coasters er game disks lol.

• NicksdNicksd Member Posts: 403
    Originally posted by Mathos

Dam where are my coasters er game disks lol.

I lol'd

Thanks for the info OP, might have to see whats up with that.

• lukaszkamlukaszkam Member Posts: 38
    Originally posted by Orphes

I just opened the station launcher and noticed that Starwars Galaxies was availble.
    No indication on whe it ends though, but I am able to download it through the patcher.

nice, it says 28 days remaining on my launcher :)

• vinzonevinzone Member UncommonPosts: 255
    Originally posted by lukaszkam

Originally posted by Orphes

nice, it says 28 days remaining on my launcher :)

Yea I have 28 days as well, I've never even bought the game I've just played the trial o.O

• WardropWardrop Member Posts: 462

They needed to do this thier servers are all dead....

• hamzta09hamzta09 Member Posts: 11

lol noticed my account has 27 days left of gametime.

• karat76karat76 Member UncommonPosts: 1,000

How is the game now? I wanted to try it for the first time a couple months ago even made a toon but never last more than 10secs without a disconnect so after an hour of that I unistalled. Maybe ToR will finally give me a chance to play  Stars Wars MMO.

• NizurNizur Member CommonPosts: 1,417

Shows I have 23 days left. I'm half tempted to check it out again, but I know I'll just be disappointed like last time.

Current: None
    Played: WoW, CoX, SWG, LotRO, EVE, AoC, VG, CO, Ryzom, DF, WAR
    Tried: Lineage2, Dofus, EQ2, CoS, FE, UO, Wurm, Wakfu
    Future: The Repopulation, ArcheAge, Black Desert, EQN

Chimaera has more people than it did before, weird enough, though I get spam about people wanting my AT-RT.

• BadgerSmakerBadgerSmaker Member Posts: 629
    Originally posted by hamzta09

...though I get spam about people wanting my AT-RT.

Those are likely credit farmers trying to sell you the rewards that they get from purchasing "Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Online Adventures"  with stolen/fraudulent credit cards.

They will then take those credits and sell them illegally to players for real money.  Don't buy or trade in any way with credit farmers, the trade can be reversed by Customer Services and/or disciplinary action taken on your account.

Originally posted by BadgerSmaker

Originally posted by hamzta09

...though I get spam about people wanting my AT-RT.

Those are likely credit farmers trying to sell you the rewards that they get from purchasing "Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Online Adventures"  with stolen/fraudulent credit cards.

They will then take those credits and sell them illegally to players for real money.  Don't buy or trade in any way with credit farmers, the trade can be reversed by Customer Services and/or disciplinary action taken on your account.

No, Ive spoken to several of those people and the thing is they want MY at-rt, in return for their Redemption painting or ´4-8mill credits.

• cesogcesog Member Posts: 67

amazingly, it is both empty AND laggy.

Go me for giving out 200million credits on bloodfin!

And I didnt even get a penny!