Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blood Bowl - American Football meets Warhammer Fantasy

KhalathwyrKhalathwyr Member UncommonPosts: 3,133

Blood Bowl by Cyanide

Not sure how many of you have played the table-top version, but this new game by Cyanide accurately reflects that just like you would expect a computer game should with an exisiting IP (and what alot of us hope for but rarely get in MMO). It's not an MMO, but it's a really good, fun game. American Football with a deadly twist!

You can only buy it through the website. If you do, when you get to the page that has 4 download links, download them all, then double-click the first on to begin the install.

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Chavez y Chavez

Comments

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

Im half tempted to wait till September When its suposed to be out on Steam... that said thats a long wait :(

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• baffbaff Member Posts: 9,457

Excellent, if it's LAN game, I'm getting it.

Edit. F'in nora, £39.99 for a downloaded PC game?

I'm not getting it after all.

• KhalathwyrKhalathwyr Member UncommonPosts: 3,133
    Originally posted by baff

Excellent, if it's LAN game, I'm getting it.

Edit. F'in nora, £39.99 for a downloaded PC game?

I'm not getting it after all.

It is a Lan able game, along with an internet version that is free I believe, that keeps rankings and such. I'm not so interested in the internet part, though. My mates and I are getting it so that we can once again hold BB tournaments. This is the first GW product faithfully reincarnated to the PC that allows us to play from our homes that are miles apart.

My next hope is that they bring Necromunda and Mordheim to PC. Hmm, going to head over Cyanide's forums and see if that suggestions has been made!

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Chavez y Chavez