Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF Your F2P Game

Michael87CNMichael87CN Member Posts: 4

Actually, what I'm looking for is someone to take me under their wing. I can't really get into any of these MMOs without a friend, so if you're willing to teach someone the basics of a F2P game, and spend time with them, I'll play it! It can be any game, the important part is your friendship :)

A little about me:

My name is (obviously) Michael, I'm 22 years old, and I've been playing MMORPGs since EverQuest. Lately I've been feeling burnt out and I found out why. When my friend (whom I played with for around 6 years) moved to japan, I was stuck soloing, and playing with random people every day! I played EQ1, FFXI, and some of WoW with him, and I miss having a friend that I can rely on! I usually play for a pretty long haul, at least 4-8 hours at a time. I get off work at around 10pm so I can be online by 11pm EST time, almost every day. I'm a fairly humble person, I'm a good listener and I can be very meek. I have been known to give fortunes (in game money of course :)) to random people because they were nice to me too lol.

So if you play a F2P game and you're bored, or looking for someone to game with, I'll be watching this thread! =)

Comments

• GrubbsGradyGrubbsGrady Member UncommonPosts: 371

Hey man, I do not play any F2P games yet, but a friend and I are trying to find any game to occupy our time and we seem to be in the same boat as you. Maybe the three of us could get into something and make a great trio?