Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post your sl pics here.

FoxyfluffFoxyfluff Member CommonPosts: 31
edited

Comments

• FoxyfluffFoxyfluff Member CommonPosts: 31

Originally posted by lttexxan

I would love to post a pic here but as I was uploading my image here.....a secret organization swept in and stopped me from doing something that 99.99% of the world would consider lame......oh well.

It's not lame.

here is a better pic,why do you care what other people think? be your own person.

edited
  • PersephassaPersephassa Member Posts: 223

edited
  • SyllendaleSyllendale Member UncommonPosts: 162

That is my new look a month ago (and now). Figured everyone was all gothic with black hair and such, figured I"d try to stand out hehe. Yes, I took that picture ingame then added some Photoshop stuff. :)  Hope more post here, I like the pics of others. 

OH, and also, I have that goth look too, here is me as a vampire. Which, I RP alot so those saying "Second Life isnt an MMO".. need to recheck it out, many places have RP where you must wear a HUD or meter to play , which you take damage, level up and all sorts of goodies.. Ok, back to the pics.. *looks down*.

• jinxxed0jinxxed0 Member UncommonPosts: 841

I'd post my SL picture, but I dont think I want people knowing who I am in SL as they might to backtrace me and kill me. Nice pictures you all have though.

Yeah,recently someone has been making it hard for me in SL. The person seems to have a grudge against me and stuff.