Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Error while trying to download the game please help

DylanX5DylanX5 Member Posts: 2

There was an error while extracting patch files.

File CRC Error

that is the message i keep getting while trying to download Aion, I have been working on this issue for the past hour and 30 minutes and have been trying to find someone who ran into the same problem. Please help someone! if you know how to fix this i would greatly appreciate the help Thank you.

Comments

• seabeastseabeast Member Posts: 748

wish i could help, im still looking where to download the game to play. thought all keys were gone, can I still get in?

• DylanX5DylanX5 Member Posts: 2

go to gamestop in your area and ask them to check for aion beta codes, they should keep them behind the counter with all the stuff the give out to pre-orderers, i work there and i got some for free lol. my friends are happy :D

• seabeastseabeast Member Posts: 748
    Originally posted by DylanX5

go to gamestop in your area and ask them to check for aion beta codes, they should keep them behind the counter with all the stuff the give out to pre-orderers, i work there and i got some for free lol. my friends are happy :D

Well i payed the $5 for the run, but i can get it back. the bummer is that I barely make requirements to run it, hope it works.

no error messages so far bro, i asked at gamestop but they said they havnt heard of any problems yet

• CyntheCynthe Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

Why are you asking for help here? If you have a beta key in your NCsoft account that's active you have access to the beta forums, ask there it may be that you're issue is already addressed there too..

(,,,)=^__^=(,,,)

• VABeachDaveVABeachDave Member Posts: 228
    Originally posted by DylanX5

There was an error while extracting patch files.

File CRC Error
    that is the message i keep getting while trying to download Aion, I have been working on this issue for the past hour and 30 minutes and have been trying to find someone who ran into the same problem. Please help someone! if you know how to fix this i would greatly appreciate the help Thank you.

I'd delete your downloaded files, reboot and try to download it again. SOunds like a corrupted file.

Fan sites:
    AION-On-Line.com
    aionicthoughts.wordpress.com/
    www.aionarmory.com/
    www.aionglobal.com/
    www.aionsource.com/
    www.areyouhellbound.com/forum/
    www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/253
    www.onrpg.com/

Official sites:
    www.ncsoft.com/global/
    www.aiononline.com/us/