Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else sick of all the naysayer r-tards?

DrealgrinDrealgrin Member UncommonPosts: 156

I mean, we know next to nothing about the game. The things we DO know is that it'll be entirely voice acted. Which is an incredible feat for an MMO.

That it'll have Sith, Jedi, Troopers, Bounty Hunters, and Smugglers. Obviously they can't just call a Smuggler unless he smuggles stuff. or a Bounty Hunter a Bounty Hunter unless he hunts people! Bioware has NEVER failed us. And i seriously doubt they'll throw out anything but an exceptional gaming experience.

What pisses me off is the noobs who come in here talking crap about a game we know next to nothing about. I mean, look at the company and their previous experience with Star Wars, they know what they're doing. It's obvious to me all the nay-sayers are under 15 years old.  This company has proven itself multiple times. And with the backing of EA and Lucas Arts they are certainly capable of anything. So to all of you whining complaining pathetic and useless flamers, go back to the F2P korean crap you came from.

Comments

• CrazyIvanovCrazyIvanov Member Posts: 21

I don't have a problem with those that think the game may be bad. I have a problem with those that stat everything as fact.  I do not have a problem with SWG Vets ( I am one). I do have a problem with SWG vets that whine and think that something is owed to them.

• SabradinSabradin Member Posts: 772
    Originally posted by Drealgrin

I mean, we know next to nothing about the game. The things we DO know is that it'll be entirely voice acted. Which is an incredible feat for an MMO.
     That it'll have Sith, Jedi, Troopers, Bounty Hunters, and Smugglers. Obviously they can't just call a Smuggler unless he smuggles stuff. or a Bounty Hunter a Bounty Hunter unless he hunts people! Bioware has NEVER failed us. And i seriously doubt they'll throw out anything but an exceptional gaming experience.
    What pisses me off is the noobs who come in here talking crap about a game we know next to nothing about. I mean, look at the company and their previous experience with Star Wars, they know what they're doing. It's obvious to me all the nay-sayers are under 15 years old.  This company has proven itself multiple times. And with the backing of EA and Lucas Arts they are certainly capable of anything. So to all of you whining complaining pathetic and useless flamers, go back to the F2P korean crap you came from.

'nothing wrong with people not taking information as "yay!"

some people hear anything and believe anything

Just when you think you have all the answers, I change the questions.

• LocklainLocklain Member Posts: 2,154
    Originally posted by Sabradin

Others can have a chunk of gold and turn it into a pile feces . . .

It's a Jeep thing. . .
    _______
    |___image|
    \_______/
    = image||||||image =
    |X| \*........*/ |X|
    |X|_________|X|
    You wouldn't understand
  • SabradinSabradin Member Posts: 772
    Originally posted by Locklain

Originally posted by Sabradin

Others can have a chunk of gold and turn it into a pile feces . . .

and maybe it was foolsgold all along we just didn't know :P

Just when you think you have all the answers, I change the questions.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164

We all know some of these same people will be standing outside Bestbuy dressed as Sith waiting for a midnight launch party for TOR with their tent, sleeping bag and Coleman stove cooking baked beans and hot  dogs for everyone in line,  while they discuss with the local news how excited they are about getting  their Star Was The Old Republic Special Edition pre-order. xD

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter