Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Today I saw a npc called "Griffon Myrmidon"

• TyvolusTyvolus Charlotte, NCPosts: 190Member

The OP can try and spin this all he wants.  Next time get your facts in order before you try and act like you know what you are talking about.  You had no idea where this originally came from, try all you may now to save some is far too late.

• ZeusDvZeusDv Warhammer Online Correspondent Newcastle Upon TynePosts: 38Member
    Originally posted by eyeswideopen

Originally posted by Pheace

Originally posted by eyeswideopen

Originally posted by Anthara

To every haters that keep saying WoW copy Warhammer... I wonder where this Myrmidons come from. ;)
    Hope this help clarifying and end the so old retarded "WoW copy from Warhammer"

Well, as the others have shown, maybe YOU better learn where somethng comes from before using your incomplete and substantially flawed "facts" as proof.

And Warcraft has always been a copy of Warhammer. Look up Warhammer, then look up Warcraft. Take note of the race designs, the artwork, ,etc.. Then take note of the dates of release for Warhammer and then Warcraft.

Feel free to cry yourself to sleep afterwards.

And then start reading books about orcs and the like and don't make the same mistake the OP made ...

Where did I say anything about the orcs themselves? I said the designs and artwork. As in the visual representations and the style used. Which are complete ripoffs of Wizard's of the Coasts' Warhammer by Blizzards' Warcraft.

Games Workshop's Warhammer, you mean.

• stayontargetstayontarget Tacoma, WAPosts: 6,082Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by SgtFrog

Glad someone cleared that up, now we can all go back to hating each other.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...