Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallen Earth: Exclusive Screenshots

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

MMORPG.com has just added two new, exclusive screenshots to our collection of Fallen Earth images.

MMORPG Fallen Earth Screenshot

Check out the exclusive screens

Check out our other new Fallen Earth screenshots

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

The new graphics look really great.  If they can deliver with these graphics and a decent frame rate they will have exceeded my expectations. 

I took a look at some of the updated graphics the other day over at their website.  Vehicles, landscapes and avatars...everything has been kicked up several notches and just looks fantastic.  The female avatars are really beautifully done.   I'm looking forward to seeing their character creation system.  I"m thinking with such nice looking avatars it will be somewhat limited but I hope to be proved wrong.

• MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596

Lookin' good, man.  The sky and weather do amazing things for immersion if done correctly in games.  Unfortunately, few game companies put the effort in.  I like what I see here so far.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• BarteauxBarteaux Member Posts: 483

Ye, starting to look nice.

Graphics isn't everything, but it sure counts, at least it helps with the immersion for me.

If they can combine it with fluid motion too, so the toons don't look like they are straight out of a Charlie Chaplin movie, it will spell visually sweet.

"nerf rock, paper is working as intended."

- Scissors.

Head Chop

• FluteFlute Member UncommonPosts: 455

Looking good.  I have had enough of the good gameplay or good visuals dichotomy, I want a game with both.  Maybe this will be it... certainly shaping in the right direction.  :)

• cybertruckercybertrucker Member UncommonPosts: 1,117

Speaking about immersion especially with this being a post apocalyptic type of game. I hope dark areas are actually DARK... especially with their being technology like night vision or even a flashlight it would nice actually have a reason to want or HAVE to use those types of items.

To me its just one of the things that are missing games today. I remember back in EQ1 falling intoa  dungeon without a lightstone and was like WOW its dark i cant see then i heard the skeletons rise up off the floor to kill me... That was intense and immersive.

Anyway screens look nice would love to see some lighting immersion other than just fancy shadows and reflections how about darkness and vision effects