Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problems logging in

gorillaz951gorillaz951 Member Posts: 160

I've tried logging in today and it keeps saying my ID and password do not match. Anyone else getting this problem? If not, how do I reset my password? I can login on the SDO website just fine btw... 

Currently playing: Star Wars: The Old Republic, World of Warcraft, Dota 2, League of Legends

Waiting on: Blade & Soul, Guild Wars 2, Tera, Kingdoms of Amular, Firefall

Comments

• Shoko_LiedShoko_Lied Member UncommonPosts: 2,193

same with me, and my friend.. You werent in a legion called "LEGION" by any chance? Lol. I think we are either banned oor something. Because if free time ran out it would tell you somethin like that rather than saying invalid ID.

But i'm really not sure, and it's the only reason i am not playing right now.

• gorillaz951gorillaz951 Member Posts: 160

I was'nt in that legion If i recall. I think mine was called "Kiss". I hope we were'nt banned! I really like this game and would be extremely annoyed If I was :(

Currently playing: Star Wars: The Old Republic, World of Warcraft, Dota 2, League of Legends

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Check to make sure you are in the correct region.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

Originally posted by stayontarget

Check to make sure you are in the correct region.

Yeah it's the right region. I always play on East China. I'll try a different region to see if that works though.

Ok, it's working now. I tried switching regions and I was able to login from North China. After that I switched back to my original region and was able to get in. Thanks for the help! Glad I'm able to play again :D 

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

A few of the regions had maintenance today.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• clubberclubber Member Posts: 18

hey all could some one please help me with trying to log in on aion cos ive made an account and all and it says user name and pass dont match or where do i chnage the regioin to cos id really like to play on the open beta :):):):) my email address is [email protected] if sum1 would like to email me the solution to my prob that would be super :)

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

Mr. Funkydude did you make an account with them first. If not ask mom or dad to help but hide the weed!

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • clubberclubber Member Posts: 18

well yeah i did make an account itherwise i wouldnt be on here asking would i ^^ lol and im 30 by the way i just need sum help logging in so i can play ive spent heaps of money doing this so i need sum serious help with it :) ty