Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Add 1 subscriber to Vanguard

4Renziks4Renziks Member UncommonPosts: 390

Well after much fight through research, trials, fanboy post, troll post..I have decide to sub to Vanguard for the 1st time.  I dont know what it was, maybe its my little wolf dude...maybe its the graphics...but something seemed right and i subbed 2days into the free trial.  If anyone wants to hit me up and play sometime my ingame name is Leigos Mindfox....right now a level 10 Psi.   

playing: Dragon Age
Waiting: for FF14, Mass Effect
Want to try: Fallen Earth

Comments

• boojiboyboojiboy Member UncommonPosts: 1,553
    Originally posted by 4Renziks

Well after much fight through research, trials, fanboy post, troll post..I have decide to sub to Vanguard for the 1st time.  I dont know what it was, maybe its my little wolf dude...maybe its the graphics...but something seemed right and i subbed 2days into the free trial.  If anyone wants to hit me up and play sometime my ingame name is Leigos Mindfox....right now a level 10 Psi.   

Welcome aboard.

• blackers2007blackers2007 Member Posts: 7

Welcome, Ive personally seen an Increase in lower level population on Halgar (EU). The game is in my opinion the best MMO on the market.

• shakermaker0shakermaker0 Member UncommonPosts: 194

Make that two subscribers, If you liked EverQuest your going to love Vanguard. I think i've played with you, im Oberenn Shoo on Seradon.

I think the populations are very healthy espically on Seradon. Played from 12:00pm GMT time on the weekend and on the island of dawn there was never fewer than 100 players on. On the mainland from a few who searchers there was always around 150+ 20-10, 30-40 etc online. So yes, very active and very good.

Also on the Island of Dawn the atmosphere is very much of a new game just launched. Everyones chatting and working out the game together, very good community, feels like a re launched game.

• KatillaKatilla Member UncommonPosts: 829

i been hearing a lot of good things about this game as of late....maybe i'll try out the trial and resub if it works out....already tried to go back to it twice, but it had the same issues so i quit both times,  but that was quite some time ago...

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085

Xeth is the server with the best population, or so I've heard.

Anyway Halgar is EU, so its out of competition.

If they start a 5th server, then we'll finally know Vanguard has good subs. So far theres a lot of new people joining, but also a lot of old people pausing (or leaving for good, who knows). While I cant complain about Halgars population, I'm not sure if its really increasing.

• PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108

i wanna try this game, im EU, which server should i choose?

I've tried them all and I would say Seradon is slightly more populated. Xeth is a close second. Even if you are EU playing around morning to mid afternoon wont be so full but once it gets to evening and very late night its usually packed.

alright, wheres the trial on this thing... can only see buy button in there.. i might be blind though.

EDIT: nvm found it :)

• NullailNullail Member UncommonPosts: 68
    Originally posted by Beazt

i wanna try this game, im EU, which server should i choose?

I'd recommend you Halgar, which is the EU server

Hunter Nullail Destruction - 85 Ranger. Bristlebane (Solusek Ro) - EQ
    Knight-Captain Nullail - 60 Hunter. C'Thun - Pre TBC - WoW
    Nullail - 80 BE Hunter.Kor'Gall - WoW
    Hunter Nullail - 55 Ranger. Telon - VG
    Nullail Destruction - Archer/Bard - Cerberus. FFXIV

• seabeastseabeast Member Posts: 748

Hey,

Give me a server, I am on trial and if I can find a good crew to hook up with I will sub too. I don’t mind rerolling a new toon and I can level up with the extra time I have on my hands. The game is…different in my view and worth the money to find out if higher levels are as good as others say.

SEABEAST

Im currently a Seradon whore. Im from EU has a decent pop in the day and a very high busy pop at night and late night when I play. If your American, Seradon is where it is at, so to speak.

Hmm, i was gonna make one on halgar, since it EU...

But the thing is, it needs to update first... time left 2:40:50 :/

• seabeastseabeast Member Posts: 748
    Originally posted by shakermaker0

Im currently a Seradon whore. Im from EU has a decent pop in the day and a very high busy pop at night and late night when I play. If your American, Seradon is where it is at, so to speak.

ok ill roll a toon on that server, got a name with race and faction etc to roll? pm me if you dont want to put it here.

I have Oberenn Shoo 10 Monk

Riveer ...something 4 Paladin

Jarvidor 2 Druid

If thats what you meant?

• 4Renziks4Renziks Member UncommonPosts: 390

Thanks for the welcomes, iam eagerd to start playing, ill prolly hit you guys up sometime....should be fun, this is offically the 4th game I have subbed to...others being WoW, FFIX, CoX, WAR.  Iam Hoping Vanguard keeps me longer than a month, but only time will telll...see ya all in game 

playing: Dragon Age
    Waiting: for FF14, Mass Effect
    Want to try: Fallen Earth

• StrieferStriefer Member UncommonPosts: 62

You know, after much contemplation i might just rejoin. I did a search of my character (because i completely forgot) and i reached lvl 22. I hope my memory won't be too rusty to get back into it. I haven't played since close to initial release lol

Roll a second character, play the isle and get to grips with the changes and then carry on your 22 when you feel like it

• StrieferStriefer Member UncommonPosts: 62

Sounds like a solid plan :D

• WrenderWrender Member Posts: 1,386

Vanguard is the best thing right now since the invention of toilet paper!

• bmdevinebmdevine Member Posts: 429
    Originally posted by Wrender

Vanguard is the best thing right now since the invention of toilet paper!

And they've even added a new class - the oompaloompa!