Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone Able To Purchase From Site?

Mystik86Mystik86 Member CommonPosts: 380

I keep trying to buy an account from the site and it keeps failing on me. Any thoughts?

Comments

• pwnzorellOrpwnzorellOr Member Posts: 216

i can't believe that people still try to buy the game. :D

jedi mind - heavenly divine, steadily shine in '99!

• Mystik86Mystik86 Member CommonPosts: 380
    Originally posted by pwnzorellOr

I can't believe you replied to this with utter garbage.

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

normally u have to wait for them to open the game store to buy accounts... try ebay...

Originally posted by Mystik86

and i can't believe you are willing to pay so much money for a software that is utter garbage, but ok. :)

maybe you should try to email AV support? the shop is open since yesterday, most likely something is fucked up at their shop. just like the game and the company.

• Mystik86Mystik86 Member CommonPosts: 380

Perhaps. I never said the company behind the game wasn't complete garbage, but yea I've submitted a ticket to support about it. Seems a lot of people have the same problem...

Perhaps. I never said the company behind the game wasn't complete garbage, but yea I've submitted a ticket to support about it. Seems a lot of people have the same problem...

nevertheless ... good luck in getting your copy!

• COORSCOORS Member UncommonPosts: 353

No offense intended, but I'm just not sure why anyone would want to buy this game after reading all the horror stories. I can understand people trying it out in the beginning before we knew the truth, but now?

Just goes to show you. You can pretty much sell any crap to anyone in this world. Always someone willing to give you their money.

Best of luck is all I can say. Hope it's worth all the hassle you'll go through to even get an account, download and patch.

• TrandTrand Member UncommonPosts: 234

Find someone who has an account, GANK them and take there account only this way can you play Darkfall!

DOAC is still the MMO I judge other games by, My first and still my favorite.

Originally posted by Trand

Find someone who has an account, GANK them and take there account only this way can you play Darkfall!

yeah darkfall meta gaming. the most skillzOred peeveepeezOr dr34d0g is also training real life kung fu moves on youtube. you can learn the double flying elbow, which is an extremely hard hitting and devestating nerd combat move and can strike down several enemies at once if right timed and precisely executed.

www.youtube.com/watch

beware of the darkfall nerdrage combined with mad kung fu skills and keep a low profile if you have a darkfall account.

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316

Are you for real or you just crawl from under the rock you were living for the past year... geez... do whatever you want with your money man, giving it away to them is just shameful.

Originally posted by Aguitha

Are you for real or you just crawl from under the rock you were living for the past year... geez... do whatever you want with your money man, giving it away to them is just shameful.

yes, but somehow he was right, even when it wasn't my intention, it was a bit rude to write that. :D