Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Family Friendly Kinship,On Brandywine or Landroval

zaylinzaylin Member UncommonPosts: 794

At the moment Im on the Trial account (got keys like 6months ago,just have not had a chance to use em) and I have 2 copies one for me and my wife. We have kids (one due any day :) ), I work and shes new to mmos,but loves  tolkien. Looking for a family,new player friendly Kinship to join.  Please PM :)

Comments

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321

The individual servers have kinship forums so that is where I start my search. Lotro tends to attract a lot of family oriented players for some reason so you should be able to find one that fits your need fairly easily.

here is the link to the Brandywine Kinship forums

forums.lotro.com/forumdisplay.php

and Landroval

good luck and hope you and your wife enjoy the game

I miss DAoC

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

Sent you a PM about my kin on the brandywine server.

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

• zaylinzaylin Member UncommonPosts: 794
    Originally posted by Jackdog

The individual servers have kinship forums so that is where I start my search. Lotro tends to attract a lot of family oriented players for some reason so you should be able to find one that fits your need fairly easily.
    here is the link to the Brandywine Kinship forums
    and Landroval
    good luck and hope you and your wife enjoy the game

Ya thak you for the info,but i did go to the individual forum with in the servers to post. How ever for some reason my forums account will not let me log in because it says its not active(and yes i did all the activation stuff/steps as well :P). even though the trial says that you SHOULD have access to forums. But tyvm again :).

• NizurNizur Member CommonPosts: 1,417

I've been a part of a few great kins in LotRO on Brandywine. Khazad Fundinal and Legends of the Third Age are both great guilds with more mature players. Both are older, established, active kins. Either one would be good.

Really though, LotRO's community overall is quite good, so you can't really go wrong with most kins.

Current: None
    Played: WoW, CoX, SWG, LotRO, EVE, AoC, VG, CO, Ryzom, DF, WAR
    Tried: Lineage2, Dofus, EQ2, CoS, FE, UO, Wurm, Wakfu
    Future: The Repopulation, ArcheAge, Black Desert, EQN

• zaylinzaylin Member UncommonPosts: 794
    Originally posted by Nizur

I've been a part of a few great kins in LotRO on Brandywine. Khazad Fundinal and Legends of the Third Age are both great guilds with more mature players. Both are older, established, active kins. Either one would be good.
    Really though, LotRO's community overall is quite good, so you can't really go wrong with most kins.

Yes from what I hear it is,and that to me makes a big impact on game experience. and thank you for the suggestions.

• DaakkonDaakkon Member UncommonPosts: 607

my kin has been going since beta on landroval and we are always looking for new and friendly people

send emzz a tell/mail ingame

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321
    Originally posted by zaylin=

Ya thak you for the info,but i did go to the individual forum with in the servers to post. How ever for some reason my forums account will not let me log in because it says its not active(and yes i did all the activation stuff/steps as well :P). even though the trial says that you SHOULD have access to forums. But tyvm again :).

my bad it did not register in my brain that you were on trial. I thought that the trial restrictions only appied to posting on the forums andanyone could read them

I miss DAoC

• gloinngloinn Member Posts: 1

I play on Brandywine I'm a level 50 champion, pretty much a cusual player while school is still in session.  So if any1 wants to toss me an invite my name's throfin

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615
    Originally posted by Jackdog

Originally posted by zaylin=

my bad it did not register in my brain that you were on trial. I thought that the trial restrictions only appied to posting on the forums andanyone could read them

You can post in the trial section, on the trial.

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me