Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why are you downloading?

ZapleafZapleaf Member Posts: 31

Why are you going to play this game?  I personally don't know why.  I mean i should exspct stupid things liek there Item Mall to give Bonus exp items, but i really dont care i guess since im onyl downloading to kill time will MortalOnline comes out xD

Hope to see a few of you in Warrior Epic.

Comments

• Isamu8597Isamu8597 Member UncommonPosts: 27

Uh, if NDA is lifted (and I don't get in trouble) they removed EXP bonus items. There's always a way to get your hall leveled up faster, but the only advantage in that is you get to go to a harder region earlier. (which you shouldn't do unless you focus on one warrior)

I'm downloading because I tested the betas and enjoyed the game, I like how they actually make each class fun and balanced. Unlike others where a certain class is OP and over-used. Also since you can't chug pots and spam skills like every other MMO I find this actually challenging.

• ZapleafZapleaf Member Posts: 31

It actually just came to my attention you can play more then one class and is totaly forced on you.  Total let down but w/e.

Also im doubting this is a MMORPG, but it is for sure a multiplayer game.

• momodigmomodig Member UncommonPosts: 555

Zapleaf what on earth do you mean? No idea what your trying to say.

• Isamu8597Isamu8597 Member UncommonPosts: 27
    Originally posted by Zapleaf

It actually just came to my attention you can play more then one class and is totaly forced on you.  Total let down but w/e.
    Also im doubting this is a MMORPG, but it is for sure a multiplayer game.

You are not forced to play more than one class. You can focus on one, or many without having to go to "character selection" screen and re-connecting to the game server.

• mylin1mylin1 Member UncommonPosts: 138

Downloaded it to check it out, tried it for about 1 hour before uninstalling.

graphics wise seemed ok, bit like diablo in its feel with the break a crate quests

just 0 appeal to me, first few hours of a game need to grab me, this one gave me a distinct "why bother" feel to it

no ability to custom character looks, no ability to choose race, gender etc etc

controls were painful

full screen didnt seem to work very well - kept feeling like i was having the top of the game cut off, including people talking when i could only see their legs and a bit of a speech bubble...

• El_LionEl_Lion Member UncommonPosts: 154

Because I'm bored and I saw adds everywhere.

I'm waiting for games like Aion, Square Enix's new mmo, Diablo III, etc but they all keep pushing back their release ... I tested AoC, War, Lotro ... quit Wow ... there is nothing for me out here!

So ye, dowloading it out of pure boredom ...

Eaglix

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다