Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pantheon of the Ancients goes LIVE!

boojiboyboojiboy Member UncommonPosts: 1,553

Halls of the Pantheon

The Halls of Pantheon is finally here. The first part of the great architect Artera's story has finally been released and now is your chance to prove to the gods of Telon you are worthy of their blessings. Within the halls you will be asked to do many things as you increase your favor with the gods until finally correcting the imbalance of creation and unlocking the path that leads into the halls of shattered souls and the truth behind the gods of Telon and their years of silence. It is up to you adventurers, crafters, and diplomats to unlock the secrets within the halls and prove once again that the inhabitants of Telon are a force to be reckoned with.

Feature Details:

200 new quests

1000+ new items

2 new flying mounts

Choose your alignment and reap the rewards

Find out the truth behind the schemes of Kamelott

Become a god warrior and unlock the way to the Halls of Shattered Souls

Craft enhancements making them more powerful

Craft god armor

Craft a unique epic weapon for each class

New item mods

New resistances

Level Increase:

New level cap is 55

95 new abilities

Spell crafting added

Item levels increased

New crafting related quest series

Items:

Bow max ranges have been reduced.

Fixed an issue where the Kamelott Rucksack had slots when it was not supposed too.

Fixed haste buff on panther mask to increase attack speed and not decrease it.

KDQ crates can now only be opened in Kamelott's landing

Fixed an issue with fireseed refresh discrepancy

Abilities:

All counterattacks now have a minimum endurance/mana cost.

Stroke of Fervor now has an endurance cost

Stroke of Conviction now has an endurance cost

All rogue abilities requiring piercing now properly check for the dagger in the main hand.

Accuracy buffs should now properly buff spell accuracy

Fixed an issue where some abilities that were supposed to only modify the refresh haste of modular attacks were affecting other modular abilities

Fixed the Halfling racial (FINALLY!!!)

Fixed an issue that prevented minions from assisting properly as intended.

Dementia now has a max target limit

Hewing the Mountain now buffs your group for 10 seconds or 1 attack

The Dark elf racial has been modified.

Warrior offensive form should once again have its accuracy bonus

Fixed an issue where abilities affected by zeal would not display added attack damage.

Time Trick 2 should now work like 1 and 3

Fixed an issue with quelling winds it should actually work now.

Treeshape will now wipe hate while it is in effect.

Many secret chains should now display their icons again.

The body enhancement buffs from KDQ should no longer wear off

General:

All corpses now last 2 hours max

Paladins should now have archery skill

A camp of KDQ agents has popped up near the Bridge of Destiny.

All npcs in KDQ should now drop tier 6 skins

Tier 6 metal can now be harvested in SOD

Mobile Power suit should work correctly now

Fixed an issue with caps that has been around for the past few years. Many items and ability caps should now work properly.

Updated the character sheet to show new resist types.

Added new hairstyles for most races.

Thinned out the density of the bridge NPCs just a little.

Fix for escrow items having incorrect prices show up

All exp debt has been wiped.

All exp into 50 has been reset to 0.

All brotherhood exp has been reset.

All tombstones have been sent to escrow.

Adjusted the loot tables of Yerkj & Rinipin. They will now only drop 1 class specific item per kill.

The Ruined Jharuu Sword and Runed Jharuu Sword are now longswords.

Synchronize now works with the Summoners Cap of Control version of Time Trick.

An altar has been added to IOG

Zyxil and omac have had their pathing adjusted

Yiminil no longer roams.

Quests:

KDQ quest rewards have had their monetary amount reduced.

Fix for quests not abandoning properly sometimes when expired

Raids:

Karax is now level 59

Karax loot tables have been overhauled due to his level increase.

Crafting:

Kaius Rufish and his excavation team have work for skilled crafters in the Pantheon.

Shajin Graywine is doing research in the Pantheon and is requesting help from talented diplomats.

Geoffery Wallsten in New Targonor has a new rumor about an artisan’s treasure from long ago. Interested crafters should seek him out.

An informant in the Pantheon named Delroz is willing to trade prestige for lore in the Pantheon to diplomats.

Skilled diplomats can parley the avatars of the gods in the Pantheon.

Known issues:

The last hair selection for those races that received new hairstyle has an issue. Please try not to select this or you may see some funkiness with your avatar’s hair.

Comments

• HoobleyHoobley Member Posts: 421

A nice step in the right direction.

• boojiboyboojiboy Member UncommonPosts: 1,553

Yes, I'd say this is the biggest Game Update since launch.  I was pleasantly suprised to the content additions to crafting and diplomacy, I had thought this 1st round was solely adventuring.

Now, if I can just find a way to take vacation on Friday so I can work on my level :)

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181

Oh wow. I literally just ventured into this section to see if they'd raised the level cap yet. What a lovely surprise.

Time to dig out the box and grab me the latest CoreUI (assuming it's still around).

• HoobleyHoobley Member Posts: 421
    Originally posted by darwa

Oh wow. I literally just ventured into this section to see if they'd raised the level cap yet. What a lovely surprise.
    Time to dig out the box and grab me the latest CoreUI (assuming it's still around).

I'm really enjoying DroxyCore (CoreUI3 and DroxUI combined), it's working very well for me.

I understand that someone is keeping CoreUI3 up to date as well.

DroxyCore can be found here www.vginterface.com/downloads/info169-DroxyCoreDroxandCoreUICombined.html

Originally posted by Joppari

I'm really enjoying DroxyCore (CoreUI3 and DroxUI combined), it's working very well for me.

I understand that someone is keeping CoreUI3 up to date as well.

DroxyCore can be found here www.vginterface.com/downloads/info169-DroxyCoreDroxandCoreUICombined.html

Way ahead of you mate. Already decided to give DroxyCore a go first, but got the 'new' Core as well just in case :)

Launcher says the servers are up (my toons were/are on Xeth) but I'm getting the 'Waiting on response from World Servers' message at character select.

Maybe they realise that my dinner time is in 20 minutes and decided to keep the servers down until after then so I don't get distracted.

• blackthornnblackthornn Member UncommonPosts: 615

based off the official forums there's alot on unhappy going on due to alot of the changes made this patch...nerfing ranged weapons, nerfing rogues to needing daggers in main hand, tombstone accelerated rot, the list goes on. 

And as usual, Silius is ignoring what is being posted that he wants to ignore and only giving his normal sugary sweet "I know something you don't know" replies which normally means it's worse than those posting believe.  Should be fun. 

And at something like 6plat per 55 ability, plus farming drops to combine for it (from what's being posted by ppl who hit up test server)........yeah, the official forums are interesting right now.

Grouping in Old school mmo's: meeting someone at the bar and chatting, getting to know them before jumping into bed.  Current mmo's grouping: tinder.  swipe, hookup, hope you don't get herpes, never see them again.

I use Core and really like it.  Drox is alive and well again too.  HOWEVER, Core does have some glitches with it, like occasionally wiping all client side hot-bars :( and a small memory leak.  It also has a lag component which makes it very difficult to react to mob buffs, debuffs, actions etc.  We relly on our default UI folks to call stances, shields, furies, rages, exhaustion, weaknesses, etc. because they will see it before the custom UI folks do.  And 1 second lag can wipe the raid.

As much as I like the utility of the custom UIs, I'm considering just going back to default.  The other draw back is that everytime there's a game update, you need to wait a day or two for the custom builders to release the UI and then cross your fingers that when you install, all your previous keys, alignment, arrangement and macros (some can be very lengthy) to still be there.

Originally posted by boojiboy

I use Core and really like it.  Drox is alive and well again too.  HOWEVER, Core does have some glitches with it, like occasionally wiping all client side hot-bars :( and a small memory leak.  It also has a lag component which makes it very difficult to react to mob buffs, debuffs, actions etc.  We relly on our default UI folks to call stances, shields, furies, rages, exhaustion, weaknesses, etc. because they will see it before the custom UI folks do.  And 1 second lag can wipe the raid.

As much as I like the utility of the custom UIs, I'm considering just going back to default.  The other draw back is that everytime there's a game update, you need to wait a day or two for the custom builders to release the UI and then cross your fingers that when you install, all your previous keys, alignment, arrangement and macros (some can be very lengthy) to still be there.

Are macros/keysets stored locally now then? That's gonna take a while to set up again - I have a lvl 50 in every class, and as a programmer with intimate experience of SOE, I'm somewhat prone to fiddling with UI coding. Always nice to have a good base to launch from though.

I have to admit that I'm not liking the sound of the spell costs. My VG knowledge is over a year old though, so hopefully money is easier to come by. I'll not make any decisions until I see for myself anyway :)

Originally posted by blackthornn

based off the official forums there's alot on unhappy going on due to alot of the changes made this patch...nerfing ranged weapons, nerfing rogues to needing daggers in main hand, tombstone accelerated rot, the list goes on. 
    And as usual, Silius is ignoring what is being posted that he wants to ignore and only giving his normal sugary sweet "I know something you don't know" replies which normally means it's worse than those posting believe.  Should be fun. 
    And at something like 6plat per 55 ability, plus farming drops to combine for it (from what's being posted by ppl who hit up test server)........yeah, the official forums are interesting right now.

The tombstone rot needs to be done.  It can currently be exploited, meaning people leave tombstones in hard-to-get-to places to bypass fighting to certain areas.  (Edit: And Tombstone Banking).  They rogue change is not fully understood, our rogues have the opinion that it's a good thing if the damage-check works correctly.

If you read the 'entire' cost for post 50 spell/ability thread, you would see that those may crafter recipe prices (they are sigils)   I'm  not positive, because I didn't spend time on test, but folks are posting that the spells/abilities will continue to be rare drops of bosses and they can also now be crafted via the Sigil recipe and obtaining a rare gem in PotA.  Similar to a Brainfreeze.  In APW, the Brainfreeze recipe drops from bosses, but is useless until unhexed with a tormented soul.

Now, if it is the case that my level 51 spells will cost 1 plat each and my level 55 spells cost 5 plat (grand total of 23 plat) , I guess I can live with that too.  I've accumulated 11 plat since launch without any real effort.  I'm leveling a crafter right now and could make money that way, I'm a max-skill harvester and could make money that way and I could return to regional trade routes or selling information as a diplomat.  Others that have been questing in the Shores of Darkness make great money by electing to pocket the quest rewards instead of buying the tool to open the crates.  We have one guildy (who plays a lot!) that's accumulated over 100 plat in SoD since beginning the faction and quest lines.

Are macros/keysets stored locally now then? That's gonna take a while to set up again - I have a lvl 50 in every class, and as a programmer with intimate experience of SOE, I'm somewhat prone to fiddling with UI coding. Always nice to have a good base to launch from though.

I have to admit that I'm not liking the sound of the spell costs. My VG knowledge is over a year old though, so hopefully money is easier to come by. I'll not make any decisions until I see for myself anyway :)

I believe there is a set of hot-bars that is stored on the server side, so if you log in someone elses account for example, you'll see those hot-bars.  Then there is a set of client (local) hot-bars that is saved on your machine.  For example, I have the G15 keyboard and have done a lot of healer targeting, healing, etc. macros with the additional G15 keys.

We have a guildy that made his own UI and tried to base it as much on the default as possible so it doesn't require a new install everytime a game update comes out.  I know nothing about this kind of stuff, so I'm clueless to the effort it takes.

With regard to the cost of abilities/spells.  Even if those are end-user prices and not the crafter recipes, it's not that difficult to make that kind of money any more.  If you are a crafter, then you are probably sitting on more plat than you know what do to with anyway.  If you are a harvester, well, it's time to start cutting down some trees.  If you are an adventurer, then Shores of Darkness is probably your best bet as the quest monetary rewards are fantastic.  If you are a diplomat like me... eh, might have to work across all the spheres for some income.

• NullailNullail Member UncommonPosts: 68

Less range, less dps...i might reroll as a melee ranger...

Hunter Nullail Destruction - 85 Ranger. Bristlebane (Solusek Ro) - EQ
    Knight-Captain Nullail - 60 Hunter. C'Thun - Pre TBC - WoW
    Nullail - 80 BE Hunter.Kor'Gall - WoW
    Hunter Nullail - 55 Ranger. Telon - VG
    Nullail Destruction - Archer/Bard - Cerberus. FFXIV

• NizurNizur Member CommonPosts: 1,417

I have tried several different UIs but have ended up with ManicUI w/ MaddyCraft added in. It feels similar to the default look, doesn't overwhelm you with 5000 options and seems more "snappy" than bigger ones like Drox. Try Manic before heading back to the default UI. You might like it.

Current: None
    Played: WoW, CoX, SWG, LotRO, EVE, AoC, VG, CO, Ryzom, DF, WAR
    Tried: Lineage2, Dofus, EQ2, CoS, FE, UO, Wurm, Wakfu
    Future: The Repopulation, ArcheAge, Black Desert, EQN

Originally posted by Nizur

I have tried several different UIs but have ended up with ManicUI w/ MaddyCraft added in. It feels similar to the default look, doesn't overwhelm you with 5000 options and seems more "snappy" than bigger ones like Drox. Try Manic before heading back to the default UI. You might like it.

I'll do that.  The single biggest thing that keeps me with Core is the healer hot-bar.  I've never played a healer in any other MMO but the Bloodmage in Vanguard is too damn fun.  I don't think I could survive without the healer hot-bar... for any single raid member I have 14 different spells/abilities that I could use on them to just keep them standing and without the auto-target feature of the hot-bar, I don't know if I could pull it off.

I'll try to remember to post a screenshot of my CoreUI tonight when I get home.

Here's a screen shot of my Core set-up.  It's been over 2  years since I used the default UI that I can't really compare anymore.   I run in 2560x1600, so I can get a lot of information displayed and still have a very large area for game play.

• Biohazard931Biohazard931 Member UncommonPosts: 196

Halls of the Pantheon
    The Halls of Pantheon is finally here. The first part of the great architect Artera's story has finally been released and now is your chance to prove to the gods of Telon you are worthy of their blessings. Within the halls you will be asked to do many things as you increase your favor with the gods until finally correcting the imbalance of creation and unlocking the path that leads into the halls of shattered souls and the truth behind the gods of Telon and their years of silence. It is up to you adventurers, crafters, and diplomats to unlock the secrets within the halls and prove once again that the inhabitants of Telon are a force to be reckoned with.

Feature Details:
    200 new quests

1000+ new items

2 new flying mounts

Choose your alignment and reap the rewards

Find out the truth behind the schemes of Kamelott

Become a god warrior and unlock the way to the Halls of Shattered Souls

Craft enhancements making them more powerful

Craft god armor

Craft a unique epic weapon for each class

New item mods

New resistances

Level Increase:
    New level cap is 55

95 new abilities

Spell crafting added

Item levels increased

New crafting related quest series

Items:

Fixed an issue where the Kamelott Rucksack had slots when it was not supposed too.

Fixed haste buff on panther mask to increase attack speed and not decrease it.

KDQ crates can now only be opened in Kamelott's landing

Fixed an issue with fireseed refresh discrepancy

Abilities:
    All counterattacks now have a minimum endurance/mana cost.

Stroke of Fervor now has an endurance cost

Stroke of Conviction now has an endurance cost

All rogue abilities requiring piercing now properly check for the dagger in the main hand.

Accuracy buffs should now properly buff spell accuracy

Fixed an issue where some abilities that were supposed to only modify the refresh haste of modular attacks were affecting other modular abilities

Fixed the Halfling racial (FINALLY!!!)

Fixed an issue that prevented minions from assisting properly as intended.

Dementia now has a max target limit

Hewing the Mountain now buffs your group for 10 seconds or 1 attack

The Dark elf racial has been modified.

Warrior offensive form should once again have its accuracy bonus

Fixed an issue where abilities affected by zeal would not display added attack damage.

Time Trick 2 should now work like 1 and 3

Fixed an issue with quelling winds it should actually work now.

Treeshape will now wipe hate while it is in effect.

Many secret chains should now display their icons again.

The body enhancement buffs from KDQ should no longer wear off

General:
    All corpses now last 2 hours max

Paladins should now have archery skill

A camp of KDQ agents has popped up near the Bridge of Destiny.

All npcs in KDQ should now drop tier 6 skins

Tier 6 metal can now be harvested in SOD

Mobile Power suit should work correctly now

Fixed an issue with caps that has been around for the past few years. Many items and ability caps should now work properly.

Updated the character sheet to show new resist types.

Added new hairstyles for most races.

Thinned out the density of the bridge NPCs just a little.

Fix for escrow items having incorrect prices show up

All exp debt has been wiped.

All exp into 50 has been reset to 0.

All brotherhood exp has been reset.

All tombstones have been sent to escrow.

Adjusted the loot tables of Yerkj & Rinipin. They will now only drop 1 class specific item per kill.

The Ruined Jharuu Sword and Runed Jharuu Sword are now longswords.

Synchronize now works with the Summoners Cap of Control version of Time Trick.

An altar has been added to IOG

Zyxil and omac have had their pathing adjusted

Yiminil no longer roams.

Quests:
    KDQ quest rewards have had their monetary amount reduced.

Fix for quests not abandoning properly sometimes when expired

Raids:
    Karax is now level 59

Karax loot tables have been overhauled due to his level increase.

Crafting:
    Kaius Rufish and his excavation team have work for skilled crafters in the Pantheon.

Shajin Graywine is doing research in the Pantheon and is requesting help from talented diplomats.

Geoffery Wallsten in New Targonor has a new rumor about an artisan’s treasure from long ago. Interested crafters should seek him out.

An informant in the Pantheon named Delroz is willing to trade prestige for lore in the Pantheon to diplomats.

Skilled diplomats can parley the avatars of the gods in the Pantheon.

Known issues:
    The last hair selection for those races that received new hairstyle has an issue. Please try not to select this or you may see some funkiness with your avatar’s hair.

Holy crap. Everyone was saying that the devs aren't doing much and now look at this. All those updates.  Good for them.

• TruethTrueth Member Posts: 287

Yeah, pretty awesome. The official vanguard forums are going wild with complaints. Guess silius really shit the bed no this one.

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154
    Originally posted by Trueth

Yeah, pretty awesome. The official vanguard forums are going wild with complaints. Guess silius really shit the bed no this one.

Silius reminds me of the Kid running into the fourms With kis fingers in his ears Screamming LALALALALALALALA And Eyes closed. Posts then runs away...

Vanguard Really Deserves better.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• metalcoremetalcore Member Posts: 798

Awesome! Tons of content.

No extra cost, basically a free expansion.

This will counter anyone saying this game is on life support or is going no where.

Well done VG!

Now playing: VG (after a long break from MMORPGS)
    Played for more than a month: Darkfall online, Vanguard SOH, Everquest, Horizons, WoW, SWG, Everquest II, Eve

Wear protection when fighting undead in PotA.  There is a communicable disease that starts there but then spreads from player to player.  It's a little bit like the electrical charge that can infect a raid and it will keep jumping from raider to raider zapping them until everyone else gets far away from one another to allow it to dissipate.

Outside shot of the paths leading up through the ruins:

Inside shot of the Herald of the Gods (need to complete his tasks to gain entry):

Here's a good summary of the questions around difficulty and the new content being group orientated.  Posted on VGplayers:

Obviously you cannot please everyone with new content, I'm not sure how you could ask for a patch better then the one released. Patch day excluded (never count patch days for MMO's, always a train wreck no matter the title) this patch was one of the best they have released.

If this was the game they released 2 years ago at launch, no doubt in my mind it would be a huge hit and have grown instead of lost its player base.

Leveling 50-55: Seems to be a great time sink, which is what we need. Unlike faction quests you feel accomplished watching your character improve through leveling. It will keep hardcore players busy and provide entertainment to more casual players. For the first time you see a surge of returning players looking for mobs to solo or PUG's forming just to kill together. Yes it will take time to hit 55....but what are you going to do once your 55? Take your time, enjoy the content. Rushing to 55 with provide you with nothing but frustration. If you could do level 50-55 in one day, the casual people would still not be the first to 55 anyways....is it really that important to be able to hit max level within a week or two of the people who play 18 hours a day? If it takes you 2 months longer, great, you are entertained by a video game for 2 more months.

Revamps to old content: Simply brilliant. Everyone thought PoTA was going to have to cater to every single level 50 character cramed into 1 chunk. PoTA entrance quest sends travelers all over the world to gather journal pieces and bringing people to zones they may have never visited before. If that wasn't enough they increased the difficulty of the existing end game grouping zones, to provide a fun and challenging place to level. Who would have ever thought you would return to Rahz Inkur, the Necropolis, or Temples after mastering APW? It was a breath of fresh air to be able to return to form an experience group in RI that provided a challenge and high risk. Yes, we lost a little bit of content from 40-50...but in VG the world is so large, you can easily find another place to do that minor grind, while having those dungeons to look forward to for the upper 40's and low 50's. I was really concerned with them trivilizing all the old content in VG with a level increase, I think it's great they changed the whole game 45+. Some people find it frustrating to not be able to solo the things they used to....but how much fun was it to fight mobs who hardly fought back? or by running them in circles with no fear of death. Yes your world has changed, it's what you asked for. Learn it and love it.

Racial Abilities: Was a great surprise to see many of the racial abilities balanced and fixed to give players back the abilities they enjoyed using leveling up. Many of these abilities were changed or broken at some point in the games life, but even though many people would still chose a different race (including myself) if they had the choice. I was a little less bitter with my racial being made noticable again.

Difficulty: So far I've only just gained access to PoTA. Doing so took around 5 hours, to help around 12 players go from start to finish. Being APW geared, we found most of the quests to be fairly simple with no wipes, and only 1 death up until SOD. For a completely random PUG in Swamp gear, some of these quests I can imagine being very difficult at level 50. At this point you have a few choices. Level up, being level 51 has a pretty large impact on your effectivness against these monsters, being level 52 would probably make most of them fairly trivial regardless of gear. Or by setting up ideal groups or asking for help from people with a bit of raiding gear. These are the trials of the gods to enter their domain...not every level 50 should be able to walk right in. You need to learn strategies, put time/effort/blood into it. If you have spent years working on your characters gear through raiding, you will find this task easier.

SOD: Everyone keeps refering to druids sacrificing themselves to help other people.

#1- Druid invuln is targetable...you don't need to ask the druid to risk their life, you can offer to risk your own and in return someone who is benefiting to risk theirs afterwards.

#2 - Druids aren't the only class with invuln

#3 - You don't need invulns to occupy the dragon and allow others to get the page

**hint for #3...using one person to distract babies while someone plays with the mother makes things much easier

All in all, I don't think we could have expected anything more from the development team. For the first time since beta with VG I can say Vanguard is complete and worth checking out. I really feel like this game right here is something that would sell and players can really enjoy. The dev team spent a lot of time and effort into perfecting this content and it shows. Thank you for all the hard work, and the amazing completed game. I hope to see the game continue in this new direction and can't wait to see what is up ahead.

• blackthornnblackthornn Member UncommonPosts: 615

PoA, the update that's costing VG alot of it's already small playerbase and Silius is dealing with it by playing his fiddle as the game burns down around him.

what a fucking waste.

also, the post above quoting a fanboi from the official forums is crap, go to vgplayers and click the forums...you'll see the real opinions on the changes.  it's not pretty.

Grouping in Old school mmo's: meeting someone at the bar and chatting, getting to know them before jumping into bed.  Current mmo's grouping: tinder.  swipe, hookup, hope you don't get herpes, never see them again.
    Originally posted by blackthornn

PoA, the update that's costing VG alot of it's already small playerbase and Silius is dealing with it by playing his fiddle as the game burns down around him.

what a fucking waste.

also, the post above quoting a fanboi from the official forums is crap, go to vgplayers and click the forums...you'll see the real opinions on the changes.  it's not pretty.

Every content update has emoragequit posts from folks with a total of 2 or 3 posts to their name.  This is the first time, in a long time, where there have been so many positive and thank you posts.  I understand folks that like to solo are not happy as everything for the first phase of PotA is group based.  I like to solo too, but I also enjoy the challenge of this content and PuGs are easy. 

• LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332

Leveling 50-55: Seems to be a great time sink, which is what we need.

He should speak for himself. He many need a time sink. I just want something that entertains me.

-- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?  
    Originally posted by LynxJSA

Leveling 50-55: Seems to be a great time sink, which is what we need.

He should speak for himself. He many need a time sink. I just want something that entertains me.

If leveling was easy, it would completely take the fun and challenge out of it.  I'm glad they are hell levels, reminds me of EQ hell levels.  Our guild is planning to go back and hit up all the fun high level dungeons for group experience as well as the new content.