Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So what are you all doing in the mean time till your mmorpg comes out?

Currently I quit all mmorpgs, i may check out fallen earth but currently really waitng for starwars the old republic.  In the mean time I got PCsx2 and playing some PS2 games on the PC :D Trying the shadow hearts series seems pretty good so far.

Comments

• PsycheiPsychei Member Posts: 148

Sounds like I share similar intrests as you, I also may check out FE but I am really waiting for SW: TOR.

In the mean time I have been trying various MMO's most recently Vanguard, but I have been playing alot of XBox 360 mostly CoD 4, I have replayed Mass Effect and BioShock seeing as their sequals will be out this year.

I may replay Fallout 3 as well and try to get those elusive achievements that escaped my clutch the first time through the game.

• ZoomzooZoomzoo Member Posts: 82

I played EQ2 for a bit, but just canceled after a couple weeks due to utter boredom.

I thoroughly enjoyed DAOC and Planetside and as far as I can see there is nothing now or on the horizon that comes even close to those two games.

I have lost all hope for SWTOR.  I have a sinking feeling it will be EQ2 or perhaps LOTRO in a galaxy far far away. I'm sure it will be enjoyable for a couple weeks - maybe even a full month.  But as of what I know right now, the inevitable boredom of a fully scripted MMO will arise quite quickly.

Pity.  It could have been great.

The only future game right now that has any interest for me is Jumpgate Evolution, and that is a long shot.

Zoom 

• madeuxmadeux Member Posts: 1,786

I'm waiting for Champtions, Aion, Star Wars, Star Trek, Mortal Online, Fallen Earth and Huxley.

I'm hoping that at least one of these will turn out to be worth playing...

Until then, I think I'm gonna reactivate my City of Heroes account.  I've been playing free trials of most of the new games, but I've yet to see anything worth investing my time into.

• ShockersShockers Member Posts: 8

Ive been on Killzone 2. But mainly working.

I'm looking for a new MMO but I don't like all the ones that are released and all the upcoming ones don't really do anything for me.

I guess im wating on D3 then the next Blizzard MMO.

• KatillaKatilla Member UncommonPosts: 829

im beta testing a sandbox MMO (i'm not allowed to say which)  as well as waiting for a few others like Mortal online, JGE,  and of course AION ( which was super sweet when i played the chinese open beta :D )

mostly waiting for Mortal Online and AION tho.... even tho JGE comes out next month

• pencilrickpencilrick Member Posts: 1,550
    Originally posted by Katilla

im beta testing a sandbox MMO (i'm not allowed to say which)  as well as waiting for a few others like Mortal online, JGE,  and of course AION ( which was super sweet when i played the chinese open beta :D )

mostly waiting for Mortal Online and AION tho.... even tho JGE comes out next month

While you cannot say "which" MMO you are testing, can you at least tell us of there is something too look forward to?

• brostynbrostyn Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,092

Replaying Oblivion. Going to replay Fallout 3 after that, and then buy Fable 2. Not sure what I will do once I'm done with those 3. Hopefully those will keep me occuppied for 4-6 months.

Originally posted by brostyn

Replaying Oblivion. Going to replay Fallout 3 after that, and then buy Fable 2. Not sure what I will do once I'm done with those 3. Hopefully those will keep me occuppied for 4-6 months.

Fallout and Oblivion will take you alot of time to replay both and do everything, Unfortunatly Fable 2 will take all of a week to accomplish everything and get all the Xbox achievements.

I was a little disappointed how short the game was, but don't let  that get you down, still a really fun game, just don't plan on it taking too much of your 4-6 month time frame.

• AIMonsterAIMonster Member UncommonPosts: 2,059

Playing Left 4 Dead (PC) and Street Fighter IV (Xbox 360) at the moment.  Also have a Gamefly queue going for 360 games.

• brostynbrostyn Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,092
    Originally posted by Psychei

Fallout and Oblivion will take you alot of time to replay both and do everything, Unfortunatly Fable 2 will take all of a week to accomplish everything and get all the Xbox achievements.

I was a little disappointed how short the game was, but don't let  that get you down, still a really fun game, just don't plan on it taking too much of your 4-6 month time frame.

Unfortunately, I only play about 10-15 hours a week. Been playing Oblivion for 3 weeks, and still haven't done much. I miss the days of playing games for 12+ hours.

Originally posted by Psychei

Unfortunately, I only play about 10-15 hours a week. Been playing Oblivion for 3 weeks, and still haven't done much. I miss the days of playing games for 12+ hours.

I hear ya there, well maybe you can stretch the game out a little more than I did, I was on vacation when it came out so I had the 12 hours a day to play and it was great! =)

• vistakahvistakah Member Posts: 118

Still playing old faithful Dark Age of Camelot. I've searched and searched for something that was better. I've played 95% of every MMO ever made and well even to this day none compare. Something to think about. Newer does not necessarily mean better.

• PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011

Team Fortress2, Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic, and WoW.

/duck

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• ElGuappoElGuappo Member Posts: 94

Playing CoD4 a lot, Pro Evo 6 a fair bit, messing around with the map editor in Far Cry 2, pretending not to care that I can't play my euro WoW account because I now live in Aus and the lag drives me nuts.

Other than that I'm regularly to be found praying to the MMO gods that either Huxley or FE are a) released soon and b) aren't crap.

Also considering returning to UO.

The ruptured capillaries in your nose belie the clarity of your wisdom.

• DaakkonDaakkon Member UncommonPosts: 607

smoking crack, worshipping satan, and listening to exhumed m/

• lethyslethys Member UncommonPosts: 585

Demigod, they fixed 80% of connection issues now and much content is planned for later.  Great solid graphics and gameplay and some of the best online competition when you get even a decent game going.

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

Mass Effect,Left4Dead and waiting for Starcraft 2.

• demcdemc Member Posts: 292

Making a mod for Oblivion instead of a MMO.

• Ponder0Ponder0 Member Posts: 2

Playing on the EQ Al'Kabor server. As close to classic EQ as you can get :)

• FibsdkFibsdk Member Posts: 1,112

Reading and posting on messageboards

• JosherJosher Member Posts: 2,818

Right now, deeply into Mass Effect.  Never was able to get into KOTOR, so I figured, might as well give ME a shot.  It took a few hours to really get into it, but I'm finally hooked.   Empire Total War is sitting on the shelf after I'm finished.  Will finish up Assasins Creed if I can.  About 50% in and I can't find the will to finish it.  Waiting for FarCry2 to hit $19.99;)  Waiting for all the DLC for Fallout3 to get bundled together, then I'll start playing that again.

No MMOs to play until Aion or any betas I happen to get into before then.

• whatamidoingwhatamidoing Member Posts: 163

Not playing any MMOs because all the recent ones basically suck to put it simply. I'm actually waiting to hear news about an MMO that I will then have to wait for (SE's new "rapture" project). So I guess I have a lot of waiting to do because to me all of the games coming out in the near future are probably going to be the same old same old rehashed MMO that nobody on this site seems to want (hopefully I'm wrong about that because I do want to play a good MMO!). Anyways, everyone have fun waiting (possibly for longer than you expect right now).

• MechFan09MechFan09 Member Posts: 7

i'm making content for the game  I like pictures and such anyone else?

• SoulreaverrrSoulreaverrr Member Posts: 13

well, working on some Content for FOA (force of arms) Mech based MMO. check out my work

http://www.forceofarms.com/msgbbs/index.php?topic=732.0

the game seems to have alot to offer and if they decide to take player generated content I hope to have my work ready.

:P

• arcdevilarcdevil Member Posts: 864

Playing Chinese Aion.i want to know all the ins and outs of the game and my class before the west client arrives