Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How can I buy a retail account and gametime for Aion?

gorillaz951gorillaz951 Member Posts: 160

Well, my time expired on Aion for the free trial a few days ago. I was very upset about it. One of the best games I've played. Now I'm wondering where I can get some more gametime? I've tried looking but can't seem to find any. I also don't know If I have to purchase a retail account to play it. Can I still use the account I registered with the first time? Please help me, I would very muh appreciate it. 

Currently playing: Star Wars: The Old Republic, World of Warcraft, Dota 2, League of Legends

Waiting on: Blade & Soul, Guild Wars 2, Tera, Kingdoms of Amular, Firefall

Comments

• natuxatunatuxatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,364

there is a free trial?

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

Unlike NA and EU china get all there mmorpg for free and just pay for the sub, so no you dont need to buy it. anyway you can buy you time from here CN-USA

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001
    Originally posted by natuxatu

there is a free trial?

was, when they opend up two new servers they allowed you to play there for free for the first two week, it eneded yesterday

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

A new server and region opened up yesterday that is letting people play for free until the end of the month.

Sry, no char transfers.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...