Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(Do not play)

lilmantonylilmantony Member UncommonPosts: 3

(what ever you do  donot download and play rohan worst game ever.)

first thing is i played it for about 2 weeks  9 hours a day and i only got to lvl 15 the first server i went on only had 12 people in it  then i switch to a diffrent server a older one (thinking there would be more people in it)there was not  there  was about the same so i was thinking you know this game is probly the worst mmorpg  i have ever played (and beleve me  i have played a lot i got a 500gb hard drive and i filled it with games) it all starts withere the (m.kill systum) stops you from lvling and there monsters are way to hard to kill at lvl 15 i would go and try and kill a lvl 5 and it would kill me verry stupped. so the point is dont ever download this game waist of time and money.

If you have eny questions about this game just post on this thread and i will answer you.

Comments

• billiebillie Member UncommonPosts: 400

1. you are about lvl 8 on completing the tutorial with like an 8 hr timer +5 stat ring and a +20 % exp bonus item. (not to mention a full set of starter weapons)
    2. likely the only way one would be still lvl 15 after two weeks of 9 hr grinding is if one was only grinding out spam trying to scam people to goto gold and pwr lvling web sites.
    3. one can go from lvl 8 to 15 in LESS THAN TWO hrs if one hunts other than lvl one monsters.

4. the game (at least for the first thirty lvls) is quite solo friendly, and you can make four chars per server, about 4 or 5 servers. It has about 15 zones with a few instances within each zone, and quite a few lowby quest for decent item and exp rewards to supplement the early lvl up process.
    5. the ftp (Free To Play) game patches to about 5.6GB. homepage

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230
    Originally posted by lilmantony

first thing is i played it for about 2 weeks  9 hours a day and i only got to lvl 15 the first server i went on only had 12 people in it  then i switch to a diffrent server a older one (thinking there would be more people in it)there was not  there  was about the same so i was thinking you know this game is probly the worst mmorpg  i have ever played (and beleve me  i have played a lot i got a 500gb hard drive and i filled it with games) it all starts withere the (m.kill systum) stops you from lvling and there monsters are way to hard to kill at lvl 15 i would go and try and kill a lvl 5 and it would kill me verry stupped. so the point is dont ever download this game waist of time and money.

If you have eny questions about this game just post on this thread and i will answer you.

Your new here!...I can tell.

-I hope you brought your F.R.U*

*F.R.U. = Fire Retardant Underwear

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Well, to me it sounds like the game was too hard for you. Try something easier instead, Wow is always popular.

But warning other people of a game just because you think it is too hard doesn't seems right, I like hard games. Never tried Rohan but I wan't a challenge, maybe I should.

MMOs have generally been made easier lately and that is fine for the ones that like easy games. I like it in games like Guildwars where (after a while at least, not in the beginning) a single misstake can wipe your whole group, keeps me on the edge.

• pyrocrazypyrocrazy Member Posts: 65

lol you fail terribly....

you probably dont even know what armor or a weapon or what stat points are... do you?

• BahtSeksBahtSeks Member Posts: 11

Game's not hard, played beta 2 and out  a month into full release with my old guild, of course it's completely Cash shop reliant 50+ grind is brutally  retarded without exp bonus, not to mention the prices are fucktarded compared to the japanese version.

• LoafpincherLoafpincher Member Posts: 2

This game is fine. I played for one day and got to level 25. You do lose items and exp sometimes when you die but not everytime, so far I have only lost items I looted on death and nothing that I have been wearing. The game world is big and seamless from what I can tell. I can only wander so far before I get killed.  The most annoying thing is the game is traveling without a mount. I havnt saved up enough to buy one yet. Also they have portal stones that you can purchase so teleport into the towns.

The population is lacking so come on down and play, the game seems stable from what I can tell, no lag or disconects.

• MagiclightMagiclight Member Posts: 29

Definitely a moron lol...play 2 weeks, 9hrs a day...only lvl 15.

I can get to lvl 15 in just 2hrs...

yes the world is big, much bigger than i thought when i first play. There are 6 towns, in a different location.

At 25-30, go ahkma cave to train. Lots of people.

• rcareyrcarey Member Posts: 63

I truly disagree with the op. Rohan is actually quite a neat game. Sure the servers are a little empty at times but the game makes up for that in content, graphics and playability. Cash shop prices are a little up there and the grind towards the higher levels is kind of steep but this game makes it easy to level when you find the right spot with the right mobs to kill. This game is worth the download to anyone curious about it.

~i'd rather be forgotten than remembered for giving in~

• ValiumSummerValiumSummer Member Posts: 1,008

What amazes me is that you played "the worst mmorpg ever" for 14 days... 9 hours each day.

• bewblessbewbless Member Posts: 15

To not make multiple posts which require one answere...

Did Rohan finally managed to fix Error 5000 something? Or whetever the number was...

Error was making people Crush after like 30sec and personally I never played this game longer then 30sec because of it lol

I would check the Official Forum, but lets blame it on that I'm too lazy to look for it ^.^

Anyhow if the error wasn't fixed... then there is no actual point for downloading this game and playing it. Downloading takes time and reasons of that error were unknown in Open Beta and some people say that in Closed Betas as well... If they haven't fixed it then what's the point of downloading something which doesn't guarantee working lol

• ValiumSummerValiumSummer Member Posts: 1,008

Best free to play game I have ever played (in my opinion).  

Played about a week and i'm @ lvl 35 and loving it.  

• DemonAuraDemonAura Member Posts: 90

hes crazy no offence.

BUT i have to agree its a bad choice.

the classes are unbalanced, at least when i left it it was unbalanced, and its pretty boring, no actualy rly nice dungens. every place looked the same to me, the only difference was the monsters. very few skills which i didnt like, the skills arent the best i have seen. any player who uses cs in tht game is like an ultimate (they have to much of an advantage) thts all i got to say.

• demigod1618demigod1618 Member Posts: 2

Rohan. this game is my fav  the township battles every class is good (dhans and dekans rule) after lvl 30 you can go into assination mode u dont get exp from mob kills but you get tripple exp for player kills and you can go inviz.  wha ha ha  botters be ware as i will be hunting for the fools who are power leveling and afk ha ha ha.  new class giants are out  this game never lags on me and its a blast to play on my tuchsmart. this game is a grind untill lvl 30  you cant all chat untill lvl 20 so there is not so many people scrolling.  i have runes of magic, perfect world , spellborn, eve, and requium but rohan is my fav to play (perfect world is fun but if you dont spend cash its a long way to the top) and eve wtf with the titan  cost 10 thousand american dollars to build and 4 months what. i dont think so runes of magic is crap crap crap  spellborn error 114 is all i have to say my head hurts after 10 days of that support sucks. requium  this game is for people who do a lot of all nighters 

rohan has revenge list when you are killed by a player lets say it was me and ur a noob and i walk up behind you inviz and silence you then strike you down wha ha ha. my name will apear on a list and you can telaport to within 15 m of my location. if u dare.

this game also suports player to player exchange. most mmos dont

also consignment shop where u drop off your items u get from drops rares for good money. 

so if your into guilds and are sick of games that you out grow in this game the assasins are always growing   u can have an assasin for when you want to go out and hunt alone and whatever race to team up with friends and hunt the most wanted assasins.                                                                                        

so to recap ROHAN IS THUS FAR THIS YEARS BEST FREE TO PLAY MMO. (waiting for aion)

so i agree with valium best free to play ever.  dont know why its not a 10/10 no rateing in the list here.  people need to play.  

• demigod1618demigod1618 Member Posts: 2

U LIE  u can be lvl 10 in 30 min before you even get out of the tutorial. did u even play this game. THIS IS THE BEST FREE TO PLAY MMO OF 2009 THIS FAR

• BigMangoBigMango Member UncommonPosts: 1,821

Agreed, I have played most of the free to plays and this is the best one so far.

The fast combat and the good character animations also make it more fun to play than most p2p mmos. After playing Lotro, Aoc, Vanguard, EQ2, etc... (except Aoc, they all have slow and boring combat ... and combat is what you are doing 90% of the time, so if combat is not fun ), Rohan is the best fun I had since Lineage 2.

@OP : level 15 takes 2 or 3 hours at most.... what have you been doing?

• DemonAuraDemonAura Member Posts: 90

ya its not bad i redownloaded like a month ago but its not the perfect mmo, but its still at its highest.

the only bad things about this so far is that cs users still have the advantage of the game.

try it out, its fun, there are alot of mini games and many playes Vs many players (the most fun thing about it) and make sure to join a guild, it will give u more fun, and try to make friends while ur low level so they can help u later on.

• junzo316junzo316 Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

I have actually been looking into this game to play in my downtime from LotRO.  It looks very interesting.  To say, "Do Not Play", because its too hard, makes me want to play it all the more.  Anyway, with a post count of just 2, many people will just call this a troll post.  You are entitled to your opinion, though.  I hope you find something more to your liking.  Hello Kitty Online should be open soon or has already opened....I kid, I kid.

• BigMangoBigMango Member UncommonPosts: 1,821
    Originally posted by junzo316

I have actually been looking into this game to play in my downtime from LotRO.  It looks very interesting.

Good choice. Both games are very different and I think they complement each other nicely.

Lotro is very story driven and Rohan is more a pvp game with Township battles (guilds owning a city can tax all of the purchases within the area).

• Cody1174Cody1174 Member Posts: 271
    Originally posted by ValiumSummer

What amazes me is that you played "the worst mmorpg ever" for 14 days... 9 hours each day.

Yea if I played the worse mmorpg ever, trust me I wouldn't play for more than 1-2 hours and definitely not more than a day. 

• ZerocydeZerocyde Member UncommonPosts: 412

Originally posted by lilmantony

Not to be rude, but I'm gonna need MUCH better spelling and grammar to trust your review. I mean, you don't have to be a genius, just paste the words into Google and it will tell you the correct spelling. (like I just had to do with the word genius, lol)

"It is in your nature to do one thing correctly; Before me, you rightfully tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe." ~Francis Dolarhyde

• dreamergirldreamergirl Member Posts: 1

WTF dude?!?!!? i got lvl 53 in two weeks. no seals or scrolls(if u even no wat that is..) i soloed the entire time with only 5 hours a day for play time. seriously either u cant play games like this one or u really r dumb. ha i mean seriously get to atleast lvl 35 before u say its a bad game. personaly i think its the best game ever. tisk tisk. -sigh-and Zerocyde i mucho agree with u.

(yes i can spell its just faster to shorten some of these words.)

Wiccan and Proud

• icemanateeicemanatee Member UncommonPosts: 79

Try Seal Online instead of Rohan. It seems like you would enjoy Seal better. The pet companionship system with the coupling system with girls is really different from other games.

• sigge71sigge71 Member Posts: 9

you ve played rohan for aboute 2 weeks and 9hours / day and only reached lvl 15 you say ?  and you also say that it is to hard , jezuz   to hard  aye  for the time you ve played it both days and clock  and only got to 15   you cant have played to many netgames  or at least  i find that hard to belive really i do , but if you place your head under your arm while you play the game i can understand that you havent got any further  , cuz played 2 weeks  9hrs /day  you should have gotten lot further in the game than 15 ill tell you that , at least in that time being you should.so like 1 of the other comments here to your post was and is  you recommend for others to not download rohan at all cuz its not worth it , thats ONE  BAD thing to say cuz you cant handle it . you should download the client 1 more time and give 1 more try , and really try to find out what it takes to make some progress and use your head while you play .  i mean if and you should se that your losing WAY more vit than the mob is that your fighting then you should run away from him  and try EASIER mobs to kill  , i mean that part of rohan cant be so much more different than other games  right   . you said something aboute 500GB of hard drive space , most of that space contained other netgames you said   right !  how the hell do you survive in those games if you fight mobs in there as you fight mobs in rohan ? and then you said something aboute the M Kill system stops you from lvl , whats that shit aboute , sounds like your a player that prefer to pick up different lvls from the ground including items from the mobs .jezuz fckin christ  .advise to you  go back to rohan and try place your between your shoulders and not in the shelfdrawer while you play   , that way you might get further in the game and get more pleasure out of it .