Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Joystick?

bmdevinebmdevine Member Posts: 429

Can any of you "reviewers" tell me whether this game can be played with a joytick?  Dogfighting just isn't as fun with keyboard only controls.

Comments

• Gee, if there was a little more courtesy, and less hostility (however justified), I'd do a little more forum digging to see, since this question keeps coming up. However, I do believe the current answer is a no, but that may change with the next huge patch (EP 3-2) which is coming out at some point shortly (lots of localization going on as well as bug testing). You'd likely have more luck posting in the game's forums themselves, in Gen. Discussion, since all the legit, non-ZOMG I WANT REWARDS people view that.

Your friendly "reviewer"

Baishuu.

• StealthGearStealthGear Member Posts: 2

*cough* you actually CAN use a joystick.

just plug it in and open options -> joystick settings

You'll have to disable your mouse which enables your joystick automaticly.

GL On the setting, i don't recommend t for dogfighting.

Paying AceOnline with a joystick = epic fail, some skills are delayed such as: Reverse Engine (MG), Back Move Mach (IG/BG), Turn Around (BG/IG), Ground and Air Bombing Mode (BG).

The ony Gear that could use a joystick is an A-Gear, but that will probably have issues with Barrier/Siege Mode.

Anyway, it's possible to play with joystick, but it sucks. Kthnxbai

_____________________________________________________________________________

OMG ITS STEALTHGEAR

• StealthGearStealthGear Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Baishuu

Gee, if there was a little more courtesy, and less hostility (however justified), I'd do a little more forum digging to see, since this question keeps coming up. However, I do believe the current answer is a no, but that may change with the next huge patch (EP 3-2) which is coming out at some point shortly (lots of localization going on as well as bug testing). You'd likely have more luck posting in the game's forums themselves, in Gen. Discussion, since all the legit, non-ZOMG I WANT REWARDS people view that.

Your friendly "reviewer"
    Baishuu.

SCO's Joystick setup was glitched, so in AR they deactivated it.... so liek they fixed it in Ep3.2 yes.

• BystaBysta Member Posts: 10

Episode 3.2 hitted Europe couple of days ago. Joystick configuration is avalable again.

I must say even with the sensitivity at maximum (2), the controls are sluggish beyond belief.

You are probbably better of with programming your pad or joy with the software u use right now.