Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are servers down?

ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361

Because its not letting me log in to character select. 

Comments

• MarkJWMarkJW ColumnistMember Posts: 226

Region 2 Aza went down at 2:00, don't know when it'll be back.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

yea some regions might be down for maintenance and I hope for 1.1v patch (7 hours)

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Originally posted by MarkJW

Region 2 Aza went down at 2:00, don't know when it'll be back.

Yep, thats where im at.  Thanks for the info.

• LightedOneLightedOne Member UncommonPosts: 60

Any updates on the downtime ?

• LightedOneLightedOne Member UncommonPosts: 60

I just looked at there main website for any info on downtime and found nothing.  Chinese main website that is.

• StriFe79StriFe79 Member CommonPosts: 6

I guess that everyone's talking about the Korean Version of the game? I'm really curious when the European/US Open Betá will start. I'm waiting for this game when I ever heard it was being created.

I normally won't pay for an MMORPG since well I'm not that a rich guy. But if it's gonna be affordable I'm definetly gonna play and pay for this game. Also is PvP Really a must in this game or not? Cause well I dislike PvP in MMORPG's. If I want to PvP I'll play a FPS xD xP

• SynthetickSynthetick Member Posts: 977
    Originally posted by StriFe79

I guess that everyone's talking about the Korean Version of the game? I'm really curious when the European/US Open Betá will start. I'm waiting for this game when I ever heard it was being created.
    I normally won't pay for an MMORPG since well I'm not that a rich guy. But if it's gonna be affordable I'm definetly gonna play and pay for this game. Also is PvP Really a must in this game or not? Cause well I dislike PvP in MMORPG's. If I want to PvP I'll play a FPS xD xP

Chinese version, and if you don't like PVP, Aion probably isn't for you.

Originally posted by LightedOne

Any updates on the downtime ?

6 to 7 hours I think.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• StriFe79StriFe79 Member CommonPosts: 6

Sigh that kinda sucks. Every decent MMO always have a main PvP. Where's the old MMO's where PvP wasn't really a necessity. Or well like WoW have PvE and PvP Servers. That would rock. Oh well I'll see when the Open betá is being released. And see how and what. :) :P

• ZeusDvZeusDv Warhammer Online CorrespondentMember Posts: 38

Is the 6 to 7 hours a guess or based on fact at all? 

aion.sdo.com/web3/news/news_content.asp

translation for above link -

To make your gaming experience better, we will be April 28 2:00 to 9:00 area of North China Netcom, Telecom South China area, two areas in east China Telecom down for maintenance, then you will be temporarily unable to access these three a large area, for the inconvenience, and hope you can understand. Other services will continue the normal operation of the district, you are welcome to join in!