Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is outta sight!!!!!!!!!

SolarbearSolarbear Member Posts: 26

I <33333333 this game ive been playing it for 2-3 years now because its so awesome!!!!!

I'm Currently lvl 71 DK,65 rogue and 51 hunter (rogues,dk = horde hunter = alliance) i kinda suck rly cause i only have lvl 71 dk but im enjoying it :}.

Feel free to post your comments here about what u think about WoW

>insert forum signature here<

Comments

• RallycartRallycart Member UncommonPosts: 717

I am assuming that the pineapple option was the "I think this game is boring and played through" option, so I took that one. I am glad you are still enjoying yourself though.

• DevilXaphanDevilXaphan Member UncommonPosts: 1,144

yyeeaahh...not that fond of pineapple.

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

I hate to say that this post is open to be hit hard by trolls and flames. HOwever, I wonder if WoW has been around so long...that the flames have died down even in the most die hard WoW  troll.

WoW is one of the best PVE games released. But Ive burnt out and do not care to return. I need new worlds to explore

• Jerid13Jerid13 Member Posts: 465
    Originally posted by Solarbear

I <33333333 this game ive been playing it for 2-3 years now because its so awesome!!!!!

I'm Currently lvl 71 DK,65 rogue and 51 hunter (rogues,dk = horde hunter = alliance) i kinda suck rly cause i only have lvl 71 dk but im enjoying it :}.

It was fun for about a year, and then I moved on.

Only MMO thats held my attention has been FFXI.   

MMOs are all about personal preference, I'm glad you like WoW, your not alone.  However its not for everyone, and they keep making it more and more not for everyone with every patch.

While FFXI is CERTAINLY not for everyone, its the game for me, atleast until something better comes along.

• RavZterzRavZterz Member UncommonPosts: 618

I just started playing the game a couple weeks ago.  I enjoy warcraft 3 and never really cared to play WoW since I've played most of the "WoW clones"  Theres stuff to do but it does feel liek the same old stuff.  I can see how people who started playing MMOs with WoW could be disapointed when they try to find another game.  Nice game but definatily not da bomb.  I still miss horizons.

Make games you want to play.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RavikAztar

• sanders01sanders01 Member Posts: 1,357
    Originally posted by Czzarre

I hate to say that this post is open to be hit hard by trolls and flames. HOwever, I wonder if WoW has been around so long...that the flames have died down even in the most die hard WoW  troll.

WoW is one of the best PVE games released. But Ive burnt out and do not care to return. I need new worlds to explore

That's how I feel. It's a really awesome game, I loved it. I'm just burnt out on it, and will probally never return, until they make a World Of Starcraft ;)

Currently restarting World of Warcraft :/

• WingmaWingma Member UncommonPosts: 102

Pretty much, just STILL waiting on the next good PVE game released... considering how popular MMORPGs are atm, I am having trouble finding a good one. Felt the magic and the fresh feeling through the years of vanilla and TBC, but whether or not WOTLK is at fault completely (part of the problem might be that I've played the game too much or because WOTLK was made too easy, idk), I just feel that magic is gone.

I am missing my MMORPG PVE fix atm (playing mix of games atm), hopefully something can come along soon, I have lots of free time on my hands...

• ktanner3ktanner3 Member UncommonPosts: 4,063

Not sure if I would call it the best thing ever, but it IS a more stable and bug free game than I've experienced in the past from other so-called "awesome" games. 

Currently Playing: World of Warcraft

• LowdosLowdos Member Posts: 644

Thanks for the update.

• sentry13sentry13 Member Posts: 115

Nah, I don't begrudge anyone for liking what they like.  If the OP thinks WoW is great and is having fun then thats awesome, to each his own as they say.  After all thats the whole point of these games, to have fun.  So I understand where the OP is coming from.  What I don't understand id people who rant and rage about how awful a game is and yet they still sub and log into it everyday.

• demolishIXdemolishIX Member Posts: 632

Narly dude... surfs up maaaan.

• travdotytravdoty Member UncommonPosts: 274

LOL @ the results. "Pineapple" and "No" have more votes than "Yes". 

But really, someone earlier stated "to each his/her own". This is true--each person should enjoy what they play, and if they're happy, then hey, thats awesome. I apply this mentality to religion and sexuality as well. Believe in what you want to believe, and screw who you want to screw. As long as the person is happy, nothing else should matter.

But, that all being said, WoW still sucks image

• SgtEchoSgtEcho Member Posts: 139

Reeeally bro? I capped out to 80 in like 3 monthsssss. I know what you you mean man rogues, dk = horde hunter = alliance

I let my 4 year old play wow he stays in elwynn and kills bears all day. hes learnin skillllllsssssss bro. after that I take him out to the water and make him swim back to shore before the sharks get him

one time I wanted pancakes so i made some but then i needed to take a shower so i ate them in the shower but i forgot milk so I had to go outside and milk the cow real fast.

after that i took a hit off my bong sat down to play wow and told everyone i was high when i was grouping with them since i play a priestt brooooooo goood timmmmessssssssss