Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HanbitSoft 'Interested' In Western Relaunch For Hellgate

2»

Comments

• hidden1hidden1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

Hanbitsoft's HGL, ... not sure I'm liking the Lobster boss, but I must admit that I'm jealous of the Korean gamers.  QQ  I miss my HGL.  

• hidden1hidden1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244
    Originally posted by SaintViktor

Originally posted by zaxxon23

I don't know if a HGL relaunch is a good idea.  Don't get me wrong, the game had some very good aspects (and very poor ones as well), and simply needed more work to be ready for prime time.  But with D3 around the corner (yeah, it could be up to two years), interest in HGL might decrease significantly.  If they can get it out in a polished state asap then I'm all for it.  if it will take a year to get it up to snuff, I see a potentially failed venture.

As for the guys who don't want to talk about HGL because "it's not a mmo", well, I'm not even gonna argue with you.  Suffice it to say I don't care what you think.

True enough, once Diablo 3 hits I don't see many playing other hacknslash type rpgs. Well if HGL never sees the light of day again there is always Runic Games to the rescue. They were the ones who developed Mythos and are currently working on a new rpg like Mythos and they wll also be making the game into an action/mmo. www.runicgames.com 

Yeah I can't wait for this to happen.  So far the project title is called "Torchlight." and it seems that it will release as a single-player game, but that after release, they would start on making a MMO version.

• Calintz333Calintz333 Member UncommonPosts: 1,193

If you know the History of Habitsoft and how their games are beyond cash shop oriented but cash shop dependent you would probably agree that HG:L should just stay dead and have some dignity.