Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this game dead?

mqt056mqt056 Member Posts: 20

I tried registering for a account but everytime I click submit it just returns me to the main page and no confirmation that I registered and no message saying a email was sent.

Also when I went to the game client download page all the download links were gone, so I'm wondering is this game dead or something?

Comments

• AstropuyoAstropuyo Member RarePosts: 2,178

Naw this game is pretty popular from what I've seen.

• kof2003kof2003 Member Posts: 128

its bug but the game is not dead....

this game is similar like RO in gameplay

• confuzledconfuzled Member Posts: 6
    might not be compatable with your browser?

Runescape - Confuzled [NOT IN USE]
    Oz World - Mischa [NOT IN USE]
    Deicide - Sammie (Miras server) [DELETED]
    Pirate King Online - Sammie (Anchor server) [ONLINE WEEKLY]
    Albatross18 - (heart)Mischa(heart) [ONLINE DAILY]
    Silkroad Online - Bishoujo [ONLINE DAILY]

• RyllRyll Member Posts: 8

Try jsut going to play Tales of Pirates its the same game but the American version at www.talesofpirates.com I have been playing for a year but must tell you after lvl 50 it becomes a huge grinder

The great and Powerful Wee!!!

• luckymalanluckymalan Member Posts: 5

A flash based game. I just played for a while and will not pay for it.

• tikboitikboi Member Posts: 243

i think it is. no one played it here in my country anymore.

• popingaypopingay Member Posts: 33

thinking on giving it a try myself.

• kurementokuremento Member Posts: 2

the game was interesting.. GMs daily online to do help out in ways or another as much as they could.. setting up event like monster invasion was something not all game does.. it helps getting guilds members to gather up together to chat and fight together as a party and as a guild.. it will increase the teamwork and the imtimation of each of the members.. TRY IT!!!

• LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332
    Originally posted by Ryll

Try jsut going to play Tales of Pirates its the same game but the American version at www.talesofpirates.com I have been playing for a year but must tell you after lvl 50 it becomes a huge grinder

I'll second that. ToP is a really fun diversion but the later levels get insanely grindy. It kept me entertained for a good while. Played ofr about a year. Neat sea combat/quests.

-- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?  
  • kurementokuremento Member Posts: 2

Pirate King Online(PKO) wasnt that bad as well.. u shld try out this game too..