Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to try EQ2? Invites within!

Comments

• stugurtstugurt Member Posts: 45
    Originally posted by Ironacolyte

Originally posted by stugurt

can i have one too pleaseee? =)
    [email protected]

Sent!

~thank you soo much.

• ThekandyThekandy Member Posts: 621

Heya, i'm also one of the many with invitations to the trial.

I'm currently residing on the Runnyeye EU server, i'm going by the name of Jarnon, so if you need a leveling buddy around the 40-ies or lower (Can and will mentor) or just help getting started, just send me an ingame mail.

(Please PM me with requests for trial keys, i probably won't be around this thread often)

•  Hey all! I really wouldn't mind jumping back into EQ2 right now.

The only gripe I have with this is that... will that person that invites me actually make me benefit from the bonus? I don't know the person and either does he/she. As tempting as it seems this person probably doesn't really care about mentoring another lowbie for an XP bonus...? Anyway here are what I'd like:

- US Server with a relatively good amount of players.

- If possible, a nice family/friendly guild that wouldn't mind carrying a level 1 (Not for long) in their ranks.

Also, I would like to know if you can use an existing account... who knows maybe that person will be on the same server as I was!

I'll be patiently waiting for feedback, I wanna play this with people who will eventually become friends, I have low standards and I love having fun with experienced players! Hit me up!

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by kirzan

I would like to know if you can use an existing account

you must create a new acct for this offer --- existing accounts are not eligible

I sent you a PM

• BaffaBaffa Member Posts: 37

I have 19 keys left, just reply with email or send me a pm if  you want an invite.

• ShiymmasShiymmas Member UncommonPosts: 587

If I've already used a free trial on a specific account (tried EQ2 over 2 years ago on my oldest station account - never bought the game) can these invites be used to give it a go again?  I wonder due to my account being over 6 years old, meaning I'd be capable of getting any/all veteran rewards.  That, and I'd like to go from trial to sub on the same account, rather than forfeiting any progress made.  Besides, it'd be a waste not to give someone a free month if/when I purchase the game.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
    George Bernard Shaw

“What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.”
    Oscar Wilde

• TrackerwolfTrackerwolf Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Originally posted by Shiymmas

If I've already used a free trial on a specific account (tried EQ2 over 2 years ago on my oldest station account - never bought the game) can these invites be used to give it a go again?  I wonder due to my account being over 6 years old, meaning I'd be capable of getting any/all veteran rewards.  That, and I'd like to go from trial to sub on the same account, rather than forfeiting any progress made.  Besides, it'd be a waste not to give someone a free month if/when I purchase the game.

It must be a new account. 

• ShiymmasShiymmas Member UncommonPosts: 587
    Originally posted by Trackerwolf

It must be a new account. 

Boooo @ Sony.  Well damn, might just have to make a new account to trial on, then buy for my old one if I decide to.  Bah.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
    George Bernard Shaw

“What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.”
    Oscar Wilde

Boooo @ Sony.  Well damn, might just have to make a new account to trial on, then buy for my old one if I decide to.  Bah.

to try the game you will need to create a new acct

-- either thru Refer a friend or this link

everquest2.station.sony.com/freeTrial.vm

your old acct may already have credit for Kunark all-in-one  

(you will need to review your acct sub info)

everquest2.station.sony.com/

SOE enabled many old accts last summer with  Kunark access

finally, yes,  Veteran rewards are based on the account creation age

the 4rth and 5th year rewards are nice

help.station.sony.com/cgi-bin/soe.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230

Hi, just wondering if there are any return trial keys floating about, if so I would luv one pls?

Originally posted by redcap036

Hi, just wondering if there are any return trial keys floating about, if so I would luv one pls?

currently, there are no promotions for existing accounts

but maybe later in the summer...

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230
    Originally posted by Nadia

Originally posted by redcap036

currently, there are no promotions for existing accounts

but maybe later in the summer...

thank's for the heads up, but they just let me have 14days under my old account login, I'm hoping that means I can see my old toons, but I think it will still just be the island, where we start normally on trial, ether way I get to test my pc on it and see how it fairs with EQ2 running.

Cheers :)

•  could i have one too please :) [email protected]

• BaffaBaffa Member Posts: 37
    Originally posted by kgibsonuk

could i have one too please :) [email protected]

Invitation sent!

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458

I have invitations available if people need them. I have various characters on AB server
    (Antonia Bayle) for advice/mentoring if needed. Feel free to send a message through this sites mail with your email, I'll send you a invite.

• kosaboykosaboy Member UncommonPosts: 50

would love an invite please!

[email protected]

• ZarinhZarinh Member UncommonPosts: 109

Sent, hope you enjoy!

• freegefreege Member UncommonPosts: 75

Need an invite

[email protected]

thankyou!

• SynthetickSynthetick Member Posts: 977
    Originally posted by freege

Need an invite
    [email protected]

thankyou!

Sent, enjoy.

• KenthoKentho Member Posts: 58
    Originally posted by freege

Need an invite
    [email protected]

thankyou!

Sent, I hope you enjoy your stay.

• NihsnekNihsnek Member Posts: 17

I would love a key..

[email protected]

Thanks

• SatanixxSatanixx Member UncommonPosts: 17
  • darkcircuitdarkcircuit Member Posts: 211

I would like two invites as possible, one for me and one for my gf:

my email:     [email protected]

her email:    [email protected]

in advance thanks very much :)

• SatanixxSatanixx Member UncommonPosts: 17
  • darkcircuitdarkcircuit Member Posts: 211

Thanks very much :) WIll jump on tonight :)