Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FlyFF is so BORING!

xushengxusheng Member Posts: 30

its a grindfest through the game the pvp sucks and theres no good pve.

Comments

• Nytewolf2k7Nytewolf2k7 Member Posts: 181

I hear ya, HOWEVER, Pretty much all F2P MMOs are like that (Why Koreans think the grindfest games they like would appeal to us is anyones guess)

Sick of playing Entropia Universe? Want to quit, but don't want your hard earned money to vanish? Give your items to ME :-)

• IcezenIcezen Member Posts: 2

So don't play..that's it!

ahahah

• magillagorilmagillagoril Member Posts: 11

I never tried Flyff... is it really that bad?

... also the name of the game is really that not catchy...

... sounds like a napkin or something

• thorwoodthorwood Member Posts: 485

FLYFF (Fly for Fun) is free to play,  I had many hours fun in this game. 

It became a grind when I got to higher levels and I moved on to other games.

• ReanemeikoReanemeiko Member Posts: 183

For the ts I like this game.. it's not about the grinding but a community that we can build on this game...

There's a lot to do in the game, but it needs more thinking to really understand not only your character but others character..

I'm having fun playing it specially if you are in a party or guild.. we always chat while grinding.. i don't get bored...

Have you tried to interact with players there? It's also overwhelming that other players recognize you... specially if your also a forumer.... hehehe

*** Atlantica Online***Reanemeiko*** Mycenae

('@') Oink!

• s13ges13ge Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by Reanemeiko

For the ts I like this game.. it's not about the grinding but a community that we can build on this game...

There's a lot to do in the game, but it needs more thinking to really understand not only your character but others character..

I'm having fun playing it specially if you are in a party or guild.. we always chat while grinding.. i don't get bored...

Have you tried to interact with players there? It's also overwhelming that other players recognize you... specially if your also a forumer.... hehehe

Sounds to me like this is the only recognition you seem to get in life. I noticed you used the word "overwhelming" to describe the feeling of someone knowing you in game, from the forum.

That's....really sad.

• Broojo02Broojo02 Member Posts: 6

Maybe she meant when someone recognises her from a forum, you know someone comes up to her and says, "Don't I know you?".

Greetings :D

• prisca1224prisca1224 Member Posts: 4

too much bots to my liking -.- i played it for a few min then uninstalled it after...but thats just me really. im not bad mouthing the game or anything but yeah.. :(

• lasersgopewlasersgopew Member Posts: 1

I think it's a great game at first, it get's a little boring at higher levels with the grind and all.

• ReanemeikoReanemeiko Member Posts: 183
    Originally posted by s13ge

Originally posted by Reanemeiko

Sounds to me like this is the only recognition you seem to get in life. I noticed you used the word "overwhelming" to describe the feeling of someone knowing you in game, from the forum.

That's....really sad.

What i mean is your not only known in the game but also in the forum where i  was also active.... sometimes through forums you will be recognized.. when players see you in the game they will greet you... ^^ i'm not sad, why would i? there's so may playes like me ^^ maybe you don't have a friend... lol

*** Atlantica Online***Reanemeiko*** Mycenae

('@') Oink!

• Kills4FunKills4Fun Member Posts: 14

PLay Dekaron wayy better than flyff i have a flyff lvl 77 bp it got soo boring cause there's really nothing to do so play dekaron once you see the graphics you'll be addicted in a instant :P

• Bakkoda24Bakkoda24 Member UncommonPosts: 257

Stop spamming that. Dekaron sucks too.

• TrucidationTrucidation Member Posts: 86
    Originally posted by Kills4Fun

so play dekaron once you see the graphics you'll be addicted in a instant :P

Ah yes, graphics. The only thing that separates these loser games.

5 minutes past the "ooh shiney!" different graphics, it's the same old shit underneath.

" In Defeat, Malice; In Victory, Revenge! "

• inuyasha0021inuyasha0021 Member Posts: 6

Yes, FlyFF is dang boring, the only goal you probably have is to become Level Hero and have glowing armor and weapons. Not much fun mini-games except for guild sieges. PvP is plain, not really much into it. Probably the only hobby you can do there is kill giants and sell loots, but if you're playing in PK server(known as demian server), there are some mercenary class and satan psy  who will use sneaker/satanology on you and get a hold of your drops. That only sucks if you don't have a cash shop pet that picks up your drops.

FlyFF is boring from the beginning and probably until the end. If you like grinding, with .01 per kill (that's with scroll of amp) go for it.

Anyway I'd give FlyFF 2/5

• denise2heartdenise2heart Member Posts: 9

its only cute at first in the end you get bored eventually. pretty easy game i think. better wait for other games to be released.