Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chinese New-concept Web MMORPG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to intruduce a Chinese cool browser-based game.

Tian shu qi tan, I translated it into English, its Book of Seal

http://forum.playbbg.com/index.php?topic=20.0

my road is long

Comments

• bobfishbobfish Member UncommonPosts: 1,679

Whats the new-concept part of it? Looks like a dozen other browser based MMOs.

• belymeriobelymerio Member Posts: 44
    Originally posted by bobfish

Whats the new-concept part of it? Looks like a dozen other browser based MMOs.

No, Its flash-based and turn-based too. Its most popular in China. My friends told me they are translating it  into English

my road is long

• NegativeJoeNegativeJoe Member UncommonPosts: 213

it looks to me to be a prettier version of fairyland. im not saying that like people say everything is a WoW clone, i mean (from what i can tell) its an exact rip off of it. just my first impression.

questions to the OP.

the pets you raise, do you have to capture them first?
    what classes are there? are there basic melee classes, swordman, axement etc. some mages, a dark one, a white one? and my all time favorite class, is there a beastmaster type of class that captures these pets(if indeed you capture them, i may be way off base)?

that being said, if its translated into english i would try it. fairyland was a very underated game. very original and quite a bit of fun, the name just scared off most of the guys i think hehe.

::::26:: ::::26:: ::::26::

It is Flash-based MMORPG, so you can do anything, there are three classess availave except Priest.

You will have to capture a pet before you raise and upgrade it.

Once the translation is completed, I will posted this news in the MMORPG forum and my forum http://forum.playbbg.com in no time.

my road is long

• ben1314ben1314 Member Posts: 14

so i dont need to download the client?

Originally posted by ben1314

so i dont need to download the client?

Sure,. You dont need to download anything, hehe. so i said it is popular across China

my road is long

• NegativeJoeNegativeJoe Member UncommonPosts: 213

Originally posted by belymerio

so it is basicly fairyland 2.

definatly worth a try then, very unique game. only fault i find is you calling it a 'new-concept' when its a copy of an 8 year old game

::::26:: ::::26:: ::::26::

Originally posted by NegativeJoe

Originally posted by belymerio

so it is basicly fairyland 2.

definatly worth a try then, very unique game. only fault i find is you calling it a 'new-concept' when its a copy of an 8 year old game

I dont think so, you know, In China, that is browser-based and 2D flash MMORPG. So I said it is new-concept. No download.  Even I can call this is web 3.0 times

my road is long