Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has anyone cracked any of the codes?

bartillobartillo Member UncommonPosts: 190

http://www.sanctuaryofsecrets.com/

If you dont know about that sight i would look at it, definetly a promo type site for the secret world, ive been trying to figure out the riddles for hours. No luck so far.

Comments

• WSIMikeWSIMike Member Posts: 5,564

Same.

Even between the descriptions and the images provided, they're pretty obscure.

Be interesting to figure them out.

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,
    and the cash shop selling asphalt..."
    - Mimzel on F2P/Cash Shops

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

The riddles are confusing but the questions dont really make any sense.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• Size-TwelveSize-Twelve Member UncommonPosts: 478

I think I'm on to something.

The cube in the bottom right corner. 5 o'clock-ish. It has a picture of a honey comb. The words spell out Flickr, and 8.

There are alot of allusions to Flickr in the text as well. When I went there I did a search for "Sanctuary of Secrets" (in quotes). The last listing had an image that I saw on another one of the cubes.

It was named floweroflife, which was my first successful entry into the puzzle.

are you sure thats an 8, it looks like the symbol for infinity, the mobious strip.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

Yeah I'm not sure about the 8. I haven't found a use for it yet.

• demonic87demonic87 Member UncommonPosts: 438

Already finished it.

• skaiskai Member UncommonPosts: 100

It was solved pretty fast. 

Look at www.darkdemonscrygaia.com/showthread.php for a complete walkthrough

or do the puzzles on your own for bragging rights.

• demonic87demonic87 Member UncommonPosts: 438
    Originally posted by skai

Look at http://www.darkdemonscrygaia.com/showthread.php?t=2668 for a complete walkthrough

It doesn't tell you the final puzzle but with the pic presented you just have to analyze a bit, and then youl spot the code on the picture.

Originally posted by skai
    Look at www.darkdemonscrygaia.com/showthread.php for a complete walkthrough

Wow yeah that was much harder than I was expecting. Lol, it looks like I just stumbled across the Flickr page of the guy who was manipulating the the Flower of Life in Illustrator. Very tough puzzle.

• PaksPaks Member Posts: 263

ahh don't spoil it for them by giving out all the answers.  :(

i got it, this better be a beta invite, cause my head is spinning now lol.

• ExplosiveBoltsExplosiveBolts Member UncommonPosts: 22

WTF It keeps saying i have the wrong answer when i am clearly clicking on the symbols in the correct order according to this.

As Above, So Below = Kronos = Mercury = 1

The Pillars Fall = Venice = Venus = Copper = 2

Thy Mother's Burden = Delphi = Luna = Silver = 3

True Names = Melissonomoi = Mars = Iron = 4

The Birds of the Muses = ? = guessing Jupiter = Tin = 5

Pattern Recognition = Flower of life = Saturn = Lead = 6

Edit: yea i messed up. the damn picture from wikimedia wasnt loading so i couldnt see the god damn ansewer

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by GoreBacke

WTF It keeps saying i have the wrong answer when i am clearly clicking on the symbols in the correct order according to this.

There are 7 symbols not 6.

Now to wait for July 4.  <,<   >,>  O,o

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902
    Originally posted by GoreBacke

Edit: yea i messed up. the damn picture from wikimedia wasnt loading so i couldnt see the god damn ansewer

you're confusing something here.  those numbers are for for the riddle "The Birds of the Muses"

but thats not the answer ;)

and just FYI, please dont feed the answer to the token to anyone on this site.  I dont think the people who at the last minute bothered to figure this out are really interested in this game otherwise they would be part of the community.

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361

This puzzle reminded me of the matrix how Neo first got in contact with trinity on his computer especialy the last part of the puzzle with green writing. I was like the 1002 person to recieve a token. Are these for beta access?

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902
    Originally posted by tkreep

This puzzle reminded me of the matrix how Neo first got in contact with trinity on his computer especialy the last part of the puzzle with green writing. I was like the 1002 person to recieve a token. Are these for beta access?

nobody knows, we may find out more on jul. 4th 09. 

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."
  • TheutusTheutus Member UncommonPosts: 636

up, up, down, down, b, a, b, a, start

May be some left rights in there too...

• TiurinnTiurinn Member Posts: 62

Their puzzles are bloody hard, but damn fun!

It's really cool to see the community working together to find the answers. Plus that you learn a lot about mythology etc ^^

They aren't really made to be completely solved by one person alone, too much work! I had token number 471 :)

Heat, pressure and time. The three things that make a diamond, also make a waffle.
    Also known as Ardanwen.

• GargolaGargola Member Posts: 356

Indeed, neither this batch nor the initial ones (2 years ago) were intended to be solved by 1 person, several of the answers required collective thinking so far out of the box that you could no longer see any box at all.