Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lets Play a Game..

Comments

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Originally posted by Illius

Oh man... Uhh... what were we doing again... I kinda lost my train of thought.  Like I said before....
    I don't care if the pics are blurry or whatnot, if I saw you for the first time I'd definitely put you in your early 20's... even though I know better.
    Those are some SEXY KNEES by the way.

I eat good, exercise, use Oil of Olay religiously and take lots of drugs!  LOL! 

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142
    Originally posted by Teala

Oh man... Uhh... what were we doing again... I kinda lost my train of thought.  Like I said before....
    I don't care if the pics are blurry or whatnot, if I saw you for the first time I'd definitely put you in your early 20's... even though I know better.

Well whatever it is, it's working.  I am definitely impressed.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987

Agreed.  Those knees are looking delicious. Legs are my shit. 

I use Oil of Olay face wash, that shits whats up.  Its the only shit that doesn't dry out my face.  and for the drugs part, we def gotta smoke a bone together. I just might take a trip to CA to see you at your work place, purchase a large some of the devils lettuce hit up your place and just blaze!!  Ooooh yes

What if Paul Revere was like the boy who cried wolf....?

Originally posted by Hazmal

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

Originally posted by hvc801

All of her looks delicious.  The longer you look at the pictures the better they become.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

All of her looks delicious.  The longer you look at the pictures the better they become.

lol.  Too much of something good can be bad! quick glimpses are okay, then every now and then take another quick peek.

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

At least this time you and I got to see the pictures that were posted and didn't have to wait on busted email to get em.

I love you guys...you're terrible, but I love ya.   :hugs::    ::snickers::  My plan is working...mwhahaha...I will soon have them so bedazzled that they'll forget to post and I'll win forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I win! 

I love you guys...you're terrible, but I love ya.   :hugs::    ::snickers::  My plan is working...mwhahaha...I will soon have them so bedazzled that they'll forget to post and I'll win forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I win! 

NOT QUITE

You might have some sexy pieces of your body to bedazzle us for a little bit, but then WE COME BACK FOR MORE AND SEE THAT YOU HAVE POSTED A WINNING POST, SO WE STEAL THE WIN BACK! MUA HAH HAA

ZE WINZER!

I win! 

Your plan is backfiring.  You can't just post some pictures and expect us not to come back.

I need more sleep.  LOL!  I am so tired.  I just want to sleep.   I got like 7hrs of sleep, but that is not enough...thank god I do not have to work today.  :p

Too much sleep is no good, only if you want to feel lathargic.

and we should make a new rule... IF YOU FAIL TO MENTION YOU WIN, THEN YOU DIDNT WIN.

I WIN.

I need more sleep.  LOL!  I am so tired.  I just want to sleep.   I got like 7hrs of sleep, but that is not enough...thank god I do not have to work today.  :p

Do ya need someone to tuck you in?

Seriously...I need more sleep.  I would tell you why, but I don't want you to get the wrong impression that I am some kinda drug addict...because I am not...I just sometimes need something.     Helps me relax and takes away things.   Anyway...I think I am going to go back to sleep for a bit.   Roomie is going to make tacos tonight...OMG her tacos are the bestest ever!

See...I start  rambling and OMG there is my phone!  Oh it is my work phone!   FRAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to work tomorrow night...  

Time to go see the dreamweaver...god I love to sleep.   

Seriously...I need more sleep.  I would tell you why, but I don't want you to get the wrong impression that I am some kinda drug addict...because I am not...I just sometimes need something.     Helps me relax and takes away things.   Anyway...I think I am going to go back to sleep for a bit.   Roomie is going to make tacos tonight...OMG her tacos are the bestest ever!
    See...I start  rambling and OMG there is my phone!  Oh it is my work phone!   FRAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You drug addict!

promethazine is good for sleeping XD

i win

You win nothing.

I win.

I just wont 8 million dollars, so I think I just won this thread.

....imagin if i had really won eight million dollars.. I think I would give you guys some money.. I'm a little generous you know?

....imagin if i had really won eight million dollars.. I think I would give you guys some money.. I'm a little generous you know?

That's cool.  If I won a generous amount of money and I took care of my family and set up investments that would assure my wealth in the future I keep a couple million for personal spending and would not have a problem throwing you some.  As far as I'm concerned you're as good as anybody else to give money to.

Honestly if I came into some wealth I'd even personally deliver it.  Hell I'd have all the time in the world to with what I'd want.  I could think about this subject for hours and hours....

That's cool.  If I won a generous amount of money and I took care of my family and set up investments that would assure my wealth in the future I keep a couple million for personal spending and would not have a problem throwing you some.  As far as I'm concerned you're as good as anybody else to give money to.

Honestly if I came into some wealth I'd even personally deliver it.  Hell I'd have all the time in the world to with what I'd want.  I could think about this subject for hours and hours....

Werd, I definitely hear that!  I'd take a road trip up to Canada, be like "Yo Illius, we're gunna go to CA to go party, I got the money!!"

Then we go balliiiinnnnn'!!

OMG...marry me!  j/k

I haven'teven checked my lottery tickets yet for this last Wednesday.   :(  I guess I should.

Oh and I win!!!!!!!!!

OMG...marry me!  j/k

I think quite a few guys would.

OMG...marry me!  j/k

I think quite a few guys would.

No...not really.   Many think I am to intimidating.   Of course...then there is this little thing about my 2nd job that many cannot get over.   Which is OK.  Maybe that is why I am with a woman now.   We both work in the same business.   She is beautiful to.  OMG...she has such beautiful eyes.    She is my height too!  OMG we can wear each other cloths if we want to and sometimes we do.   

I win!

Remember my earlier post where I said we were having tacos tonight!  Woohoo!  We had tacos!

Purfect tacos!  Oh and I win!

Way too much beans in that for me...

LOL wanna see a pic of me and my girlfriend together.  :)   Its a gooood one.  ::devilish grin::

I win!