Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Give it a try (For players that just want to have a fun game to play).

Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

Guys you know my deal im a hardcore Sandbox FFApvp guy.

So you may be wondering why I would even bother going into a themepark Games forum to actually promote a game in a positive way.

Well you know ive been messing with the trial.

I just wanted to say that this game is actually fun, from the Orvr to the scenarios to the PQs.

With 24 classes (great variety) active,social and group oriented gameplay if you play MMOs for fun, are a casual player try this game.

Seriously this game gets Z3R01's seal of approval, even to my fellow sandbox friends give the game a shot its actually fun, its free to try so it wont hurt to DL and give it a go.

This game doesn't take itself too seriously imo, It has Light crafting and some pretty interesting gathering mechanics ( a mmo that actually moves away from the regular crafting one might expect).

So If you want to have fun, pick it up.

If you are one to power grind, over analyze every feature and if you take these games too seriously dont bother.

For the rest of you its a fun game.

Edit: It's also a great game to Play along with Eve. log off eve, log on WAR run a few scenarios, do a PQ, make a few Potions and log off. goodtimes.

And no  noone hacked my account I am actually enjoying  a Tpark mmo :)

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

Comments

• Deadman87Deadman87 Member Posts: 253

Is the trial for US players only?

It is preferable not to travel with a dead man.

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425
    Originally posted by Deadman87

Is the trial for US players only?

Nope, Everyone can access the 10 day trial.

• ColonialColonial Member Posts: 151

Can Euros put their real address in and pay for it like normal americans on the US WAR? (cross question from the goa post).

• ColonialColonial Member Posts: 151

Would also ask if you have to buy a box after trial or can you just sub.

• CereoCereo Member Posts: 551

I agree with the OP totally. This is a casual, fun loving game. I joined a big guild on launch, seiged a lot of towers and hunted down a lot of people in ORvR, played scenerios with my buddies, and did plenty of the PQs that caught my eye and had a great time. Like the OP said, this game doesn't take itself too serious and neither should you. Even if you are a hardcore MMO player, just sit back and relax for once and have some fun.

Sure it will get boring, in fact it did for me when I got to level 20 because my buddy stopped playing and I hop from game to game with a few of my pals, but while it lasted, it was an excellent experience. If you start to get bored, move on and quit. I don't know why people go into games thinking "will this game last the rest of my life? Will I get bored and quit eventually?" ... just try it out and have some fun and move on when you stop having fun, simple.

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425
    Originally posted by Colonial

Have to pay for the box after the trial (you get 30days playtime once u buy the box.

And for your other question I don't know if Euro players can play on US servers or not. hopefully another person could field that one.

• Deadman87Deadman87 Member Posts: 253

I am having a hard time adjusting to the combat mechanics. I am almost on the verge of falling asleep tbh. I don't know if this is going to be the dealbreaker for me here, but I will try to at least get out of the newbie area.

It is preferable not to travel with a dead man.

• adrianemeryadrianemery Member Posts: 250
    Originally posted by Z3R01

Originally posted by Colonial

Have to pay for the box after the trial (you get 30days playtime once u buy the box.

And for your other question I don't know if Euro players can play on US servers or not. hopefully another person could field that one.

Yup I played on the US servers since launch and I live in the UK and happily did so until Xmas using my real details.

You do need to have a US box though and I have got my call to arms email today.

I also managed to blag a prototype Commodore WAR skin when I got my new PC to play WAR from them (although I have no idea why they haven't been released yet as this was months back)

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k138/adrianemery/Warhammer-9-GreatOrc-mockups.jpg

• ISSPBlackISSPBlack Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Originally posted by Z3R01

Edit: It's also a great game to Play along with Eve. log off eve, log on WAR run a few scenarios, do a PQ, make a few Potions and log off. goodtimes.

True! But for many ppl this is not good. Some ppl just like something more than counter strike in Warhammer world. Im playing in EVE Online and when I need something that not overload my brian then I launch WAR and start slashing from left to teh right! Whoooa! 8)