Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE being so good is a curse! damn you CCP!!! :)

Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

Damn it CCP!

Just as I start getting interested in games Like Darkfall and Link realms you guys release Apocrypha!

A dude can't play any other game if your hooked on Eve lol!

CCP increased the graphics, stability, features all with Apoc I basically stopped trying to buy DF and Dont even visit linkrealms to play in the beta haha!!!

Eve is a curse im telling you!!!!

A game of this quality in what I would like to consider as the dark ages of MMO genre is crazy!!!

How dare you CCP create a game this good, this supported and after 6 damn years the game feels like it just released!!!

I swear If CCP tossed in planetary exploration I would never play another MMO ever.

CCP 

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

Comments

• Mopar63Mopar63 Member UncommonPosts: 300

CCP is arguably the best MMO development company in the business right now. Each new expansion does more than just add new stuff it makes the old game like new all over again.

I get to look at literally dozens of games each year for review. I have free accounts on LOTRO, WoW, CoH/CoV as well as a few others. I had an open optiuon to buy Darkfall. (Being in the media has it's advanatges) I get the major new releases, got DoW2 a week before release and yet in the end the game I play for myself, for FUN is a paid accoutn on EVE.

Call me nuts but I would rather pay to play EVE than get the others for free.

• BakoryoBakoryo Member UncommonPosts: 469
    Originally posted by Mopar63

CCP is arguably the best MMO development company in the business right now. Each new expansion does more than just add new stuff it makes the old game like new all over again.
    I get to look at literally dozens of games each year for review. I have free accounts on LOTRO, WoW, CoH/CoV as well as a few others. I had an open optiuon to buy Darkfall. (Being in the media has it's advanatges) I get the major new releases, got DoW2 a week before release and yet in the end the game I play for myself, for FUN is a paid accoutn on EVE.

You are one lucky man indeed.

Wish i was in the media =p

But yeah, i actually managed to pull myself away from Eve <.< It was way to time consuming for me xD 

Im eager to try the new expansion though. And if they would add planetary exploration, i would never unsub <.<

The speed of the mole and the power of steel is my weapon

• solusbelatorsolusbelator Member Posts: 102

Yes, planets will be sweet.  I have no idea what it will entail, but CCP will make it rock, there is no doubt about that in my mind.  CCP is the epitome of MMO companies, just many people don't know it yet.  More and more are learning, slowly but surely  :)

Companies like CCP should be encouraged as much as possible.    It's unfortunate other companies will not learn from them.

• steven1966steven1966 Member Posts: 73
    Originally posted by Mopar63

There is EVE and there is WOW...  and there are the 'others'.   If you like the playstyle of WOW, then it is an amazing game.

If you like the playstyle of DF, AOC, Warhammer... then those are still only average / below average games.

• KrayzjoelKrayzjoel Member Posts: 906

CCP has done nothing short of an outstanding job! i cant wait wait for WOD MMO!

Played : WOW, LOTRO, COH/COV, EQ2, SWG, and WAR.
    Playing EVE Online and AOC.
    Wtg for SW:TOR and WOD