Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I think it suxs what you guys are going through.

Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

Seriously I feel bad for you guys.

It must be frustrating to pay for a game that has the server down 90% of the time.

Or pay and not even have a valid account to log into the game even though AV has your money.

I really hope you all aren't stupid enough to cut AV slack just cause they made a sandbox.

If WAR or AoC released like this they wouldn't be available today.

There comes a point when customers need to put their foots down.

I feel for you guys and wish you the best of luck.

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

Comments

• strongaxestrongaxe Member Posts: 848
    Originally posted by Z3R01

It must be frustrating to pay for a game that has the server down 90% of the time.
    Or pay and not even have a valid account to log into the game even though AV has your money.
    I really hope you all aren't stupid enough to cut AV slack just cause they made a sandbox.

Oh please be more dramatic. Release is release and as long as they are working to fix the problems the game will be fine.

• HeywtfHeywtf Member Posts: 18

-Thank you, I appreciate your concern.

-Hm, no...I didn't get to pay yet, preorders are down.

-They don't have mine.

-I don't need to cut them anything, they're working their ass off to make this launch as smooth as possible, you know, as smooth as every other MMO launch on the market to this day, right?

-The way things are now they won't be available for much longer either.

-I agree.

-Likewise.

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425
    Originally posted by strongaxe

Oh please be more dramatic. Release is release and as long as they are working to fix the problems the game will be fine.

My post is dramatic? please take off the Fanboi blinders for a second and think of this like a customer instead of a god damn fanboi.

Atm business to customer relations is a fucking disaster, wishing my fellow mmo fans the best of luck isnt being dramatic.

• SramotaSramota Member Posts: 756

My post is dramatic? please take off the Fanboi blinders for a second and think of this like a customer instead of a god damn fanboi.
    Atm business to customer relations is a fucking disaster, wishing my fellow mmo fans the best of luck isnt being dramatic.

There we go, I thought I smelled a troll in here.

Played so far: 9Dragons, AO, AC, AC2, CoX, DAoC, DF, DnL, DR, DDO, Ent, EvE, EQ, EQ2, FoMK, FFO, Fury, GW, HG:L, HZ, L1, L2, M59, MU, NC1, NC2, PS, PT, R:O, RF:O, RYL, Ryzom, SL, SB, SW:G, TR, TCoS, MX:O, UO, VG, WAR, WoW...
    It all sucked.

• einexileeinexile Member UncommonPosts: 197

I appreciate the sentiment but I must agree, expressing outrage and sympathy that people you don't know can't play a video game is a teeny tiny bit dramatic.

einexile the meek
    Vacuos, Winterlong, Vaciante, Eicosapenta
    Atlantean, Tyranny, Malton

• r1tualr1tual Member Posts: 559

The real problem is how players didnt see this coming in the first place.

I decided to forego ordering the game for a couple of weeks.  It was CLEAR that they were going to have problems.  Just look at the system that the players were presented to order to the preorder in the first place.  Does that seem smooth or tenable to anyone?

Really as a consumer you have to think before you buy something.  If you are aggravted with what is happening you have nobody to blame but yourself.  Aventurine made it VERY CLEAR to you with their ordering system and mysterious and tightlipped business that they were unprepared and unprofessional.  Really did you guys expect anything more?

If you dont care about the inconveinances and just want to have a good time whenever you are able to,  and are willing to deal with it then thats cool and you should of ordered.  If you expected a smooth game ASAP then well you are a FOOL imo.

My prediction is MONTHS before they iron out major problems and get to adding content. Yes MONTHS.

• warppwarpp Member Posts: 258

Why feel sorry for the freaking idiots? They know AV history yet they choose to ignore it and this is what happens.

The fun has not even started yet with AV.

They deserve everything they get and more.

Jah Rasta For I.
    The Wicked Shall Fall..

http://www.ethnic2020.com/images/Ebay/black-jesus.jpg

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425
    Originally posted by Sramota

There we go, I thought I smelled a troll in here.

Sorry that you feel that way, Im no troll tbh.

I just think it suxs how all this is going down.

• rca50rca50 Member Posts: 7

Sorry that you feel that way, Im no troll tbh.
    I just think it suxs how all this is going down.

While I do agree that this is probably the worst launch in history, I still have hope.  Part of me has that hope because these guys still have that small company feel.  They don't have the spin doctors of (insert mega game corp here) working their "magic" telling you half-truths to appease the masses.  In a way it's kinda refreshing.

I think that once these kinks are out then things will be fine.  I see a company that is not concerned about the bottom dollar but about their product.