Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

befor u play zu

febrianofebriano Member Posts: 6

well i played the game with sword master lvl 120 the game play was abit tiring untill u get used to the quest system there it was fun playin it but the community is the worst higher lvls will keep on bullyin u alot u will be playin with lots of immature kidz who will take offense to any thing fast which is really silly that will make ya quit the game

Comments

• raedeemerraedeemer Member Posts: 3

True enough, and later on it gets boring even more ....

• RiverMayaRiverMaya Member Posts: 9

Very True......the game was good at the beginning

only good at the beginning LoL!!

• billyboansbillyboans Member Posts: 1

Zu online is all about PVP! Thats what makes it so great! And when higher levels bully me thats what makes me want to keep playing! Revenge! Also there are a lot of really nice higher levels in the community who are always willing to help noobs. And in my faction we strive to help one another, if you get bullied by other factions however, well thats just part of the game. Also this game is just getting started! IGG keeps improving this game by working out all the bugs and theres a new patch coming out in the next week or so with new pets, quest and level cap. Still plenty of exciting things to come for Zu Online! And if you feel like you were getting bullied so much, don't play a PVP game. Maybe you should try Disneys Toon Town?

• baptmanbaptman Member Posts: 18

...I'm just starting ...so far its ok  even if I'v seen better but I like changing of atmosphere.

http://buzz.igg.com/zu/7507510

• vivian002vivian002 Member Posts: 10

hi, anyone , wat your lvl in zu, i have lvl 60 now

• Nicalare1560Nicalare1560 Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by febriano

well i played the game with sword master lvl 120 the game play was abit tiring untill u get used to the quest system there it was fun playin it but the community is the worst higher lvls will keep on bullyin u alot u will be playin with lots of immature kidz who will take offense to any thing fast which is really silly that will make ya quit the game

HELP! Can somebody tell me what is going on? I am lvl 16, and now whenever I click to track, I don't move! HELP! :(

--
    NICALARE POSTED ON THIS-
    YOU'RE LUCKY