Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starcraft II announced

DominisiDominisi Age of Conan CorrespondentMember Posts: 95

www.blizzard.com

Check it out, its about valentine haha.

Comments

• Mystik86Mystik86 Member CommonPosts: 380

SC2 was announced a long time ago. In fact, they've been pushing it's developement back for years. I remember going to an EB Games in 2000 and a guy saying it was coming out in the fall. That's a solid 9 years ago.

I guess it helps to not live under a rock!

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216
    Originally posted by Mystik86

SC2 was announced a long time ago. In fact, they've been pushing it's developement back for years. I remember going to an EB Games in 2000 and a guy saying it was coming out in the fall. That's a solid 9 years ago.
    I guess it helps to not live under a rock!

how can that guy say it was coming out in 2000 when the game was announced that it was in existance last year? (or was it 2007?) I think your mistaking Brood war with SC2

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

This was announced like a year ago....

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

Lmao

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• FerdscuteFerdscute Member Posts: 108

i think that announcement last 2000 was only rumors that was spreaded out by gamers...

• vonomousvonomous Member Posts: 357

What are they waiting for to release Starcraft2?  It can't be game balance... the game was balance when the firt one came out a decade ago.  The graphics are clearly far better than needed already, just by looking at it.  Its not like they have any actual competition in the RTS game world.  Starcraft is the RTS, period.  So hurry it up! Release already!

"If you can't out wit them, report them till they're banned!"- PopinJ'

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    Originally posted by vonomous

What are they waiting for to release Starcraft2?  It can't be game balance... the game was balance when the firt one came out a decade ago.  The graphics are clearly far better than needed already, just by looking at it.  Its not like they have any actual competition in the RTS game world.  Starcraft is the RTS, period.  So hurry it up! Release already!

Because they don't want to just rehash the old units with updated graphics, If they wanted to do that, they could probably crank out the game in a couple of months with the resources that Blizzard has.  I'm sure it would sell too, but Blizzard wants to make something new, which I can respect them for...just don't get me started on the three release thing.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• VishiAnandVishiAnand Member Posts: 239

we did knew that a long time ago, but is there any released date for it announced????