Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello Kitty Online: New Screenshots

SzarkSzark News ManagerMember Posts: 4,420

Today we present three new images from Sanrio Digital's Hello Kitty Online.

Screenshot

See all of the Hello Kitty Online screenshots

Comments

• little_fazlittle_faz Member UncommonPosts: 80

This will be the greatest MMO of all time...um I don't like the way that thing is smiling

• bbegirlbbegirl Member Posts: 61

Hey, that's Pochi, except he's golden! The Golden Pochi!

I'm sure to be there again!! The style fits the genre/theme well, especially if you already knew Hello Kitty from before.

• AlienShirtAlienShirt Member UncommonPosts: 621

The full loot PvP is going to be great in this game!

• Ant1fr33z3Ant1fr33z3 Member Posts: 10

Will this be FFA PvP?

• dark-merlindark-merlin Member Posts: 314
    Originally posted by AlienShirt

The full loot PvP is going to be great in this game!

I can tell early on that HKO's full loot PVP will be poorly implemented and will not hold a candle to Darkfall's full loot skillbased PVP.

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Shuush, its a kid game! =P So no kidding here! ^^

I am at least glad kids may get something else than beating the snout of other players. And for once I connect no pun or joke with that statment. Sometimes I am afraid about the constant rise of brutality in some games.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• havelhavel Member Posts: 36
    Originally posted by Ant1fr33z3

Will this be FFA PvP?

PvP lol, I doubt it, but it's been said to be F2P already.

• RaztorRaztor Member Posts: 670

And finally the WoW killer we've all been waiting for is nearly here.

• melenkomelenko Member Posts: 19

why am i so tempted to try this? o_0 maybe i just need a break from the killing

• haggus71haggus71 Member Posts: 254
    Originally posted by Raztor

And finally the WoW killer we've all been waiting for is nearly here.

Lol, unbathed tweens and X-ers can't compare to the legions of 8-12 year-olds that will be begging Mommy and Daddy for this game.  Hell, you know everyone on here will be trying this game.

Ummm...except for me, of course.  Yeah...(marks release date on calender)

• SanguiniaSanguinia Member Posts: 235

I had no idea there was really a Hello Kitty Online! WTF? I just thought "hardcore" gamerz made that up as a joke to through at people who's 'cred' they were calling into question.

"If you can't handle Darkfall's PvP, then you can always go play Hello Kitty Online!"

I had no idea someone actually made this. I'm so amused! Maybe some game company saw all the Hello Kitty jokes, and thought there was real demand for the game? Or maybe there's a lot of Japanese girls [and wannabe Japanese girls... I'm looking at you!] out there that'll actually play this? Hell, Myley Cyrus is popular, why not Hello Kitty?

What Happened With SWG Went Down YEARS AGO! Please Try To Stop Whining About It In Every Thread I Read. Mourn It, And Finally MOVE ON With Your Lives! Thanks A Heap.