Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

City of Heroes: Mac Version Interview and Video

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Mac Version Interview and VideoThe folks at NCsoft have released this video in celebration of the release of the MAC version of City of Heroes. In the spirit of fun, the video is a parody of the popular PC and MAc commercials on TV.

MMORPG.com:

What do you feel that City of Heroes / City of Villains brings to MAC gamers?

Matt Miller:

Mac gamers can finally get a taste of what a super-powered MMO is like. Flying through the skies of Paragon City or the Rogue Isles, stopping (or committing) crimes, creating the perfect crime-fighting costume, and throwing around bolts of energy while living out their comic-book fantasies... it’s all available now to Mac gamers as well as their PC counterparts.

Check out the Mac Version Interview and Video

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• themiltonthemilton Member Posts: 353

just hope the Mac users stay off my server. It's already too full. ^_^

-------------
    The less you expect, the more you'll be surprised. Hopefully, pleasantly so.

• JuudaspappiJuudaspappi Member Posts: 20

MMORPG.com:

The game launched in 2004. Why is it just now being made available on the MAC?

Matt Miller:

What kind of answer is that? Error made by MMORPG maybe?

• TonarazTonaraz Member Posts: 55
    Originally posted by Juudaspappi

MMORPG.com:

Matt Miller:
    What kind of answer is that? Error made by MMORPG maybe?

Hahaha i could just see the developer saying that in the interview and the interviewer just being like ok then...

• demonic87demonic87 Member UncommonPosts: 438

The frontpage headline on this has 2 spelling mistakes...

• ZelgadissZelgadiss Member UncommonPosts: 2

I want Aion, for Mac ^^

And "Tabula Rasa" but…… this game dead :(

• jinxitjinxit Member UncommonPosts: 854

Lol because of this video COX players have come to the conclusion they will now not only campaign for animated hair but wil also campaign for animated lips.

• SanguiniaSanguinia Member Posts: 235

... Animated hair? Why? What would be the point? [Especially over working on things the game needs.]

What Happened With SWG Went Down YEARS AGO! Please Try To Stop Whining About It In Every Thread I Read. Mourn It, And Finally MOVE ON With Your Lives! Thanks A Heap.

• MillenMillen Member Posts: 9

always good for the MMORPG scene for mac  to get a game like this available. 

Do you want to play free MMORPG's for Mac?
    Go Here: http://www.freemacgamer.com/category/mmorpg/