Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i think its HORRIBLE

i think this game is HORRIBLE for a few reasons and here i go with my rant

1 - generic VERY generic

2 - MANY computers have problems running this game considering it conflicts with dual core

3 - 80% of the ships look nearly the same

4 - ???what exactly is the goal in this game??? OH I KNOW!! watch your balls slow ship move across the screen!! SNAIL SPEED AHEAD!!

5 - SOOOOOOOO BORRING!!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comments

• CaptAntillusCaptAntillus Member Posts: 58

Let´s just don´t feed the troll.

• nymphiladenymphilade Member Posts: 2

i play VCO for a few months now and i think its one of the best free mmorpg`s. i`m shure ur just saying that because u downloaded it,played for 5 min and because u didnt become good right away,it sucked for u. let me tell u i also tryed alot of mmorpg`s and VCO has the best community of all. about the ships they re slow at start and there are about 35 diffrend kinds of em,ewery one diffrend. 

good job asians!!!

to IGG.

• BoneserinoBoneserino Member UncommonPosts: 1,768
    Originally posted by deadsun7

i think this game is HORRIBLE for a few reasons and here i go with my rant
    1 - generic VERY generic

2 - MANY computers have problems running this game considering it conflicts with dual core

3 - 80% of the ships look nearly the same

4 - ???what exactly is the goal in this game??? OH I KNOW!! watch your balls slow ship move across the screen!! SNAIL SPEED AHEAD!!

5 - SOOOOOOOO BORRING!!

1.  Yes, almost as generic as your post.

2.  Yes I am having problems running it on my old P3.  Boots me out every 30 mins or so.  Doesn't stop me from playing tho.

3. Yes they all have sails and hulls and cannons.  Kinda like cars all have wheels , an engine etc.  Why yes!  80% of cars all look alike!

4.  The goal is to have fun which we are having.

5.  Thank god no one is twisting your arm to play it!  Otherwise we might have to take them out back and beat the crap out of them for boring you to death. 

Thanks for giving us your highly valued opinion!

FFA Nonconsentual Full Loot PvP ...You know you want it!!

• SimperFiSimperFi Member Posts: 108

Ok guys, look, I've been in this game 3 years so I've got a lot more room to talk than the first 2 posters here, so excuse me while I put in my 2 cents.

In truth I've had the worst time of my life playing this game. I've stuck with it simply because I had nothing better to play and didn't want to pay for the game. I can give anyone who want's to know why I think it's bad a full 3 years of evidence, screenshots, recordings and proof. Just come on one of my teamspeaks and I'll be happy to explain.

ts.internationalgamer.com:8767

69.133.199.56:8767

But for those who prefer to read, here it goes.

There is a group in this game with close ties to the moderators, in fact many ARE moderators. they lead guilds and get whatever they wish. They hack accounts and kick many ppl out of game simply because they don't think the way they do. This group is known as the BBS, a cute little cover name for the corrupt moderators and hackers of the game. They have a trick with Xfire that allows them to hack your Voyage Century account.

Also this group posted in the developers' forums that they 'owned the server" and were going to "make the game so miserable for other guilds that they would quit the game". (that's a quote from one of the members themselves who changed his name because he was afraid his comrades would hunt him down in real life and hurt him and his family).

Real life violence has already started spreading because of this game. Neighbors have started fighting only to be broken up by police and thrown in jail. People in my guild stopped playing, many crying on the TS and others going bankrupt while others broke up relationships.

That's only a taste of the troubles I've experienced, I've had to start 6 guilds because they keep closing them down. I can go into further detail on TeamSpeak.

Is that the type of experience you want?

• BoneserinoBoneserino Member UncommonPosts: 1,768

Originally posted by SimperFi

Ok guys, look, I've been in this game 3 years so I've got a lot more room to talk than the first 2 posters here, so excuse me while I put in my 2 cents.

In truth I've had the worst time of my life playing this game. I've stuck with it simply because I had nothing better to play and didn't want to pay for the game. I can give anyone who want's to know why I think it's bad a full 3 years of evidence, screenshots, recordings and proof. Just come on one of my teamspeaks and I'll be happy to explain.

There is a group in this game with close ties to the moderators, in fact many ARE moderators. they lead guilds and get whatever they wish. They hack accounts and kick many ppl out of game simply because they don't think the way they do. This group is known as the BBS, a cute little cover name for the corrupt moderators and hackers of the game. They have a trick with Xfire that allows them to hack your Voyage Century account.

Also this group posted in the developers' forums that they 'owned the server" and were going to "make the game so miserable for other guilds that they would quit the game". (that's a quote from one of the members themselves who changed his name because he was afraid his comrades would hunt him down in real life and hurt him and his family).

Real life violence has already started spreading because of this game. Neighbors have started fighting only to be broken up by police and thrown in jail. People in my guild stopped playing, many crying on the TS and others going bankrupt while others broke up relationships.

That's only a taste of the troubles I've experienced, I've had to start 6 guilds because they keep closing them down. I can go into further detail on TeamSpeak.

OMG!   Are you for real?   

What sort of loser has the balls to write crap like this??      Real life violence??  Show me some proof of that.

You are sick and need help sonny.  Banned from the Darkfall forums were you.  No wonder, LOL

Whimper fi is more like it.

FFA Nonconsentual Full Loot PvP ...You know you want it!!

• SpirusSpirus Member Posts: 10

Scimperfi i think you are just an idiot why stick around for 3 years??Just go play runescape or some other crap

• CaptAntillusCaptAntillus Member Posts: 58

That´s, by far, the most smelly load of crap I have ever met in any discussion about a game. You have some nerve to think anyone would believe such a pile of s......

Real Life violence.....Players afraid to have their families hunted....man,  I almost cry of so much laughing this BS provoked me.

Get going.....here you got no one to believe your crap.

• rummborummbo Member Posts: 5

i Must say ! Simper Fi gets my b******t of the year award.

hey whats the first guys name ? does generic mean what you see is what you get? or suits this kind of thing?

• khmergotricekhmergotrice Member Posts: 16

Bwahahahahahahahahaha...wow. Why would you need team speak for THIS game.

• Mike215Mike215 Member Posts: 6

Anyway --aside from some seemingly insane people that play all on line games ...

I have found the game desreves its ratings --good and bad.

To be objective.

No game is like it .

You can be what you want .

I always loved UNWNH so this is as close to finding an oline game like it .

The player community --NOT the game managers -dead supprt or no support --are the real reason to play .

Without all the great people in the game --I doubt I would be still in it .

The bad part ...

Well there are real people playing it and they can really get on your nerves .

It can REALLY get expensive ...I tried BBO for that reason and sorry BBO supporters --but  I like my alts ..

And your servers are almost empty --and you have same basic issues as the free one..yes its free--unless your a dope like me and give them money . ( I stopped except for an occasional 5 bucks --way less expensive than BBO --and I have alts !!

The Customer support is a JOKE ...a BAD joke ...If it wasn't real I would think it was Monty Python .

It Cost about 100.00 to 200.00 per month in real cash to compete with rich people at highest lvls ..

No joke --unless you can trade your time and farm items rich people will trade item mall for --then you play for free --but become a game slave .... Not reccomendended for those with a life .

aside from usual bugs and crap i find on all games ...the biggest problem I have with this game is its support --non suport actually .

They have improved --but have eons to go to live up to Western standards --or to really top rated games.

Also they allow much ganking and abuse --they seem to be afraid to tell player to stop telling the 14 year old kid his moms a  ##### fill in the blanks etc.  And allow way to much exploits and cheats --compared to other games with similar ratings .

Anyway ..for all its faults --I can't find anything like it for fun time --either casual or grinding hours .

Just so many choices --you have no need to be in elite unless thats your goal ..you can exist in subculture ..

Just so much good things to out weigh the bad.

I guess if BBO allowed one alt for the monthly fee/....I may give it another go .

but now i understand they added item mall also ....

And it seems many players who left VCO are comming back..

lol --while many players are leaving VCO to go to BBO .

can  this be like incest ??

Cya .

• FaarisFaaris Member Posts: 2

ehh...I like it fine.

• wolf73wolf73 Member UncommonPosts: 10

well i find the game has massive scope i dont buy item mail though wwil trade for skill scrolls as you need them past your 8 lvl2 skill i have played on and off fora year deleated 2 high lvl charecters if you want a quick fix to get the best player early you can at a cost but then whats the point in playing i like the hard slog for the 1 skill point that will make a differance instead offnsitting around for 6 hours at a time xp scrolling

• LuckyToShootLuckyToShoot Member Posts: 2

I think you're horrible,it's a good game,for me at least.but i agree that ship move slow though,that should make it quicker.

• SereniamaSereniama Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by LuckyToShoot

I think you're horrible,it's a good game,for me at least.but i agree that ship move slow though,that should make it quicker.

Mindreader, how you know I was gonna say that.

But yeh, the topic starter is horrible. This game owns.

• memo0omemo0o Member Posts: 6

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO i cant stop loughing this is the first time i see that forum lol

seems u urself did that viollance u played the game for 106 hours and u already felt violence and damn the mods dont rule any servers they just players they own guilds and everything they act normally they just have an extra chrcc has rank called GMthey are not allowed to use it in wars , guilds and everything they JUST make events with it and they have their normal chrcc for normal playing lol

again i say u played the game for 106 hours and u say u had some RL problem cuz of it that discribes everything lol u will make me check these forums everyday

Memo

• power2go3power2go3 Member Posts: 3

ahahahhahaha!!!!the guy with the real life violance and the evil mods made me laugh!!!!!!this game is a kewl game.One of my top games(and i played a lot of games(including WOW,COH,COV,DnL(R.I.P)))

• levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363

The op's post is probably one of the funniest things I have ever read on this site. I would love to hear more details, that is a great post...and I am not being sarcastic. Tell us more!

Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com

• vip666vip666 Member Posts: 7

horrible? no...

after almost 3 years getting boring .. umm no

the gear value drops to almost 0 with new patches - yes

about that moderators BS that was posted in here earlier - its bull. sorry it is. tho i am in dagama, but also having toons all over 4 servers, its widely common to point that mods are doing crazy things. truth is - forum mods are not GM. never been. never will. GMs are igg workers.

do we have some original chinese version GMs playing - sure. but also they dont/cant use their clients there, nor accounts.

i am not mod myself, and no wrker for igg, and i usually dont post in here. but sorry ... if i see total BULL then i have to reply

i agree : to compete on very high basis you need serious cash ( over 100 usd a month or very good toons as alts, or alot of merching)

it gets bit boring in upper levels and insane ingame silver is needed

igg has terribe customer care even for vip users

item mall is overpriced etc all of this can be read in forums there also.

but knowing some of the mods over the years - i havent gotten anything off them. nor i dont know anything that have been done wrong. except some incident very long time that involved old real GM acc and some item... but no ofrum mods were part of it.

what comes to dual core - idk what dual core you use, i have old intel 1,6 dual and i run fine 4 accounts at 1680x1050 if i drop reso i run 6-7 just fine.