Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The name of the game is GODs war...

futchmachtfutchmacht Member Posts: 33

Ok the name of the game is GOD,s war... and the pictures look like you are polly pocket in the happy forests..

Come on.. why ruin a good name for a game with this type of visuals..

Comments

• TwohededboyTwohededboy Member Posts: 200

WHY GOD WHY!?!?

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

yeah talk about a misleading name, i thought i was going to see rated R action mmo and instead i got a rated G disney game

• InevitableSilenceInevitableSilence Member UncommonPosts: 82

Ok, so anime is taking over all the things that used to be awsome, obviously. But Greek Mythology too? Why? Can't these rediculous cartoons leave anything at peace? Do they have to try and destroy everything?

This game gets a sad face.

• mike480mike480 Member Posts: 75

Lol i agree...Soft fluffy Asian graphics with a name about a war with God? Doesn't seem to make sense...

• sokkyusokkyu Member Posts: 92

The game doesn't look like that because it's made by an asian developer although asian games may have a tendency to stereotipically look more anime-esque. I'm sure their's at least one western developer that has made that looks simliar to this alibi based on more western cartoon styles. If a game doesn't visually look like a game you would play then you should at least read a review of it's gameplay or possible give it a try before casting a final judgement. Afterfall plenty of games don't look as good as they are as a whole. Have a nice day.

• 520s520s Member Posts: 1

how long we have to wait the download come out?......

• xxandrewxxxxandrewxx Member Posts: 2

umm have any1 thought of the name 

Godswar doesnt it sound like

God of War

• Matt_UKMatt_UK Member Posts: 420

No, it obviously means a war between several Gods. Can't you read?

• gpt999gpt999 Member Posts: 7

yeah, god of war and god's war is very diferet, seem same becose ther only an of removed but meaning is way diferent

• BafucinBafucin Member Posts: 276

I think it's a name to "sell" better.

Tho it look like crap if you ask me.

• Benj4minBenj4min Member Posts: 23

The photo does make the game look like a lump of porridge on an elephants rear end, but the visuals are not what the games about. The games has disney graphics but it does have 1 thing! That one thing is the pure fun it gives to you....Whats more fun than spending 1 hour trying to kill 50 snakes to earn 5000 exp that levels you up once!

The game is alright though....Atleast I think so as I play it.......