Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I wanna try.

rozenblade1rozenblade1 Member CommonPosts: 501

I really wanna try this game.  I'm dead serious.  Why you may ask? Why not?  Hello Kitty is awesome.  It'll be very casual, and a good break from raids, killing mobs, and PvP. 

Not only that, this may be the game that finally gets my girlfriend and my sister into MMO's.  I've been trying for a while, but if this works, I may actually get them to join me on LotRO!

But...I wanna give this game a try regardless.

PLAYING: NOTHING!!!
PLAYED:FFXI, LotRO, AoC, WAR, DDO, Megaten, Wurm, Rohan, Mabinogi, RoM

WAITING FOR: Dust 514

Comments

• Death1942Death1942 Member UncommonPosts: 2,587

i would play this game with a GF/Wife/friend even if the game was horrible (and pink).  I think there should be more female oriented games out there to help them ease their way into the genre. 

MMO wish list:

-Changeable worlds
    -Solid non level based game
    -Sharks with lasers attached to their heads

• rozenblade1rozenblade1 Member CommonPosts: 501

Very true.

My sister and girlfriend are into watching me play AoC and LotRO.  They love the social aspect of the games, as well as the open worlds.

They just need an MMO that appeals to them.  I know many girls and women that play WoW, LotRO, EQ1 and 2, and others, but what about girls and women that are more into so called "girly girl" things, like Hello Kitty for example.

PLAYING: NOTHING!!!
    PLAYED:FFXI, LotRO, AoC, WAR, DDO, Megaten, Wurm, Rohan, Mabinogi, RoM

WAITING FOR: Dust 514

• bbegirlbbegirl Member Posts: 61

It's a really fun game, I was in all the beta's and it's non violent and fun and highly social, it's worth a try for sure. Mostly women and girls playing, lots of mothers and daughters too...