Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: Witch Elf Tier One Scenario Guide

StraddenStradden Managing EditorHalifax, NSPosts: 6,696Member Warhammer Online Correspondent Andrew Bobb writes this guide to getting the most out of your Witch Elf in Tier One scenarios.

The Witch Elves are the primary melee damage dealers of the Dark Elf race. They dual wield daggers and combine status effects, damage over time, and rapid high damage attacks to quickly subdue their foes. This culminates in the release of built up Bloodlust through a Frenzy attack for big damage. A Witch Elf is an assassin, so do not engage in prolonged fights.

Read the Witch Elf Tier One Scenario Guide

Jon Wood
Managing Editor

• DarkenedDarkened Denver, COPosts: 183Member

Good write up.

Plus, even the worst WE only has to get to R12 to do some serious owning.

Once you hit R12, just head out to Marshes of Madness and pickup your Bonerender's Shank. Then you can run around "pwning", all the while thinking it is because of your newly developed "uber skills" - when in reality the career itself is just designed for any simpleton to be able to play, and has advantages like near 30dps blue quality weapons handed to it, at a rank where other careers are offered 20dps weapons of epic quality.

As a comparison: ; (Bonerender's Shank, Blue Quality, R12 Inf Reward)

vs. (Gore-spattered Blade, Epic Quality, R11 World Drop) (Gore-spattered Rapier, Epic Quality, R11 World Drop)

No contest there, I can only speak for myself, but I personally found it extremely boring to play a career where everything was just handed to me - even at the lowest tiers of play.

It is not fun for the other player when my WE has access to gear that allows me to three shot any equal level player, or 5-6 shot a player one to three levels higher than myself, with very little effort. I shelved my WE for this very reason, and rolled a Squig Herder instead so that I could have some form of challenge instead of just a mindless win-fest.

• FaTKaTFaTKaT KirchheimPosts: 31Member

Darkend you did look at the weapon speed right?

The 20 DPS ones are at 2.0 second speed the 27.8DPS WE one is at 3.6seconds it does make sense that they have more dps with such a high delay doesnt it?