It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Maybe we can kick up Simu's development schedule up a notch.
Wired is looking to make a vaporware 2008 list. Maybe if we can get HJ listed on it, we can really light fires under their butts.
Got a nominee for Vaporware '08? Here are the rules:
* The product must have been promised to ship during 2008.
* No rumors. That means no Mac Netbooks, Apple iTablets or 50-inch Sony OLEDs.
* It has to have been announced with a 2008 release date attached.
* If you can buy it, it doesn't count. If it shipped — even if it sucked — it's not vaporware.
* Software stuck in a never-ending, pre-release, beta-testing stage can be considered vaporware.
* Likewise hardware prototypes. It may exist in some company's lab or trotted out at trade shows, but it's vaporware until it hits store shelves.
I already sent mine in, anybody else wanna send in the submission?