Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

most/least played class

slowpoke68slowpoke68 Chicago, ILPosts: 414Member Uncommon

Going to reinstall AoC and give it a go.  Wondering if some kind folks could rank the classes as most/least played.  Going to be rolling a fresh toon on my old server Cimmeria.  Will probably do a DT, Guardian or Assassin, but definitely melee.  Thanks.

• gantonganton laurel, MDPosts: 304Member

I always see groups looking for guardians, that has to be the most needed class. Necros are needed for end game raiding. Dark templars are rare as heck..but for a reason. Assassins are like an easy lay, theyre cheap and fun but everyone's got it.

• ruslansruslans KievPosts: 62Member

Well, according to this class popularity is quite evenly distributed.

I personally enjoyed playing my conqueror. It's not very easy to play, but can be quite rewarding in PvP on upper levels.

• DaveTTDaveTT GöteborgPosts: 405Member

You should roll a class you like and think is fun to play.

And ye , i think DT is the least played class since its the most UP class, but i read that in the next huge uppdate in january they will get buffed a bit.

The most played classes are probably Guardian and all healer classes.

Bear Grylls : I need to get out of this frozen hellhole!
    Bear Grylls : (Holds a beetle in his hand) 4 times more protein then Beef

• AznmaskAznmask Malden,, MAPosts: 178Member

least played class got to be DT.

Most played class : 

Melee - Guardian

Rogue - Sin

Mage  - HOX

Priest - Tos

it so hard to say which is the most played class in AOC since everyone was from a different server, different time zone. But those class is the most i seen in the day i was online.