Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me find this game out pls =)

archroidarchroid shanghaiPosts: 46Member

I wonder how this game is like. I know that its most probably like a war game and u can go around spying,etc....Can anyone tell me when it is open for reviewing, pls and thank you.  =)

Comments

• DarkchronicDarkchronic CambridgePosts: 1,088Member
    You can play the game now, but it's mobile only . Take a look at undercover2.com to see if your phone is supported, there's a 3 day trial. And after that it's about 3 US Dollars a month. Don't forget that if you're on a pay as you go service that the data transfer fees are sometimes quite high.

---------------------------------------
    No Userbar here, sorry to disappoint.

• LydonLydon Cape TownPosts: 2,918Member Uncommon

I just came across this forum now when browsing through the less active forums. I totally forgot I ever played this game.

To anyone wondering - I considered it to be better than Tibia ME. It's well-polished for a mobile MMO and they've done their best to make the game look as advanced as possible (at least in the menu system). I would have subscribed but if I'm not mistaken the mobile payment option wasn't available for my country for some strange reason.

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack northbook, ILPosts: 1,362Member

what is this, an atari game?

• tuathailtuathail Los Angeles, CAPosts: 17Member
    Originally posted by crunchyblack

what is this, an atari game?

Cell phone game, does it ring any bells?

It may not look excellent, but the gp is more important.